Buy 2, Get 1 Free at barnsandnoble.com (BN.com)

Saw this posted in another thread and thought I'd share....BN.com (barnsandnoble.com) is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale. It's listed under their music section as: 

"Choose from thousands of DVDs, Blu-rays, and Music CDs. Look for the "Buy Any 2, Get the 3rd Free" message on select products" but definitely works on select vinyl as well. 

I was able to pick up three Beatles records that I've been meaning to buy for $50 shipped including tax. 

I've placed multiple vinyl orders through B&N with no issues. The worst that can happen is you have to return the damaged record for a new one.

This. As far as long shipping times - I ordered some albums that they should have a ton of in stock and that I'm not in a huge rush to get anyhow.

I was gonna post about this but glad it's been shared already. I've had good experience with these guys so I'm sure my order will be just fine.

Decided to pick up the new Led Zeppelin remasters since I had been sort of holding off. I, II, and III for only ~$47 because of the free shipping is pretty awesome. Really can't argue with that.