I enjoy IMAX but the glasses give me a terrible headache every time so I stopped going.

Have you tried playing around with the sitting/viewing distance? I still haven't found the perfect spot (down to two rows between which I'm deciding). I mention this because I've found sitting too far or too close to the screen really strains my eyes, but moving just a row or two makes it perfectly fine.

Have you tried playing around with the sitting/viewing distance? I still haven't found the perfect spot (down to two rows between which I'm deciding). I mention this because I've found sitting too far or too close to the screen really strains my eyes, but moving just a row or two makes it perfectly fine.

I have glasses so having the IMAX glasses over mine is headache inducing. I usually sit in the back but I'll try going a little closer.

I have glasses so having the IMAX glasses over mine is headache inducing. I usually sit in the back but I'll try going a little closer.

Yes! Already wearing glasses makes the double glasses thing uncomfortable. Maybe If I had contacts then I would enjoy it more? I've had to explain this so many times to my friends.

This just reminds me of this hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Guardians this past weekend and I really enjoyed it. I really felt for Rocket when he was (drunk) and upset about being talked down to for essentially being a hybrid. 

I also thought that maybe the reason The Jackson 5 (from Mix 2 in the movie) is on the Vinyl soundtrack because the label wanted to put -all- of the music on the album (cd and vinyl) that was featured in the movie, the label is just mistakenly still classifying it as Awesome Mix 1. 

Watched Days of Future Past. I know in some ways it's kind of a downer that the Xmen are stuck in their own universe but that was a solid movie and there are so many characters to balance in the xmen already I think it might actually be for the better. Also think it is pretty cool they are phasing out the Halle Berry/Hugh Jackman/Patrick Stewart/etc etc.. Xmen without going through the typical 3 movies and a reboot cycle. I guess when you sign what is essentially an indefinite contract on the character rights, you have the ability to do so.

One bummer is the whole "previous timeline didn't exist" dilemma. Those original 3 x-men movies are going on 10+ years old so I don't think people really care too much, but if these were put out in fairly rapid succession I think there would be a lot more backlash on wiping a storyline people spent 6 hours watching (kinda like the cliche "it was all a dream" ending).

Is it safe to assume that Phase 3 will be mostly about the Infinity Stones or do you guys think Thanos will have them in Age of Ultron (excluding the Aether, the Tesseract and The Orb in GotG)

(Just re-watched Thor 2 today so this question came to mind after seeing The Collector)