Here's an alternate link in this article. It's saved to a public Dropbox

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/deadpool-movie-test-footage-leaks-starring-ryan-reynolds-1458593

Just saw it and wow that looked like it was going to be awesome. I hope they really do a Deadpool movie as a part of the MCU. Are the Deadpool rights owned by someone else that isn't Marvel Studios?

Well the only way to make a good deadpool movie is to make it R rated, and the MCU is PG13 throughout, so it wouldn't really fit. Can you imagine deadpool having to to watch his mouth?

Also, for those interested, this is a nice little infographic showing which studio has the film rights to which marvel character:

Marvel-Characters-Movie-Studio-Ownership

Well the only way to make a good deadpool movie is to make it R rated, and the MCU is PG13 throughout, so it wouldn't really fit. Can you imagine deadpool having to to watch his mouth?

Yeah I see your point there plus knowing that Disney owns Marvel Studios they would never allow it

Watched GotG last night and it lived up to every expectation of awesomeness I had.
Only downside is since it was an early screening there was no trailer tags....so I guess I have to watch it again for that 3 minutes:
(I mean I need to see Iron Man pop in and promote Avengers 2 and then probably Nathan Fillian playing Starlord's Dad)