On 3/20/2017 at 6:41 AM, dnl said:

Iron Fist did not have enough story to sustain 13 episodes. Could've been condensed down to half of that.

yeah, it probably should have been 10 episodes.  I mean, I liked it overall, but the ending of the last episode seemed kind of forced.  It will be interesting to see how the defenders is, its only 8 episodes this summer.  

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

So...The Defenders is going to be different from The Defenders w/ Doctor Strange and Hulk, I guess? I haven't been keeping up with this too much.

The Defenders, much like the Avengers has had a wide variety of members of the years.  The show will feature the Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist and Luke Cage, I would say it's highly unlikely that Hulk or Strange will be in the show.

• 4 weeks later...

Just saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and it was so damn good (as expected). I think it was even funnier than the first one but it also had heartwarming moments.

I know this is Marvel and everyone should already be aware of this but make sure to stick around for the post-credit scenes.

Edited by Breezus

6 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Iron Fist sucked so bad that I'm worried about Defenders. I couldn't even get through the season. 

I wouldn't worry too much. These 2 have different showrunners. The Daredevil team is running and producing Defenders. The showrunner of Iron Fist was the same one that gave us those last few seasons of Dexter so... yeah. Not surprising how it turned out.

20 minutes ago, dnl said:

I wouldn't worry too much. These 2 have different showrunners. The Daredevil team is running and producing Defenders. The showrunner of Iron Fist was the same one that gave us those last few seasons of Dexter so... yeah. Not surprising how it turned out.

I didn't ever get into Dexter, but if the Daredevil showrunner is behind Defenders, I'll give it a chance.

3 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I didn't ever get into Dexter, but if the Daredevil showrunner is behind Defenders, I'll give it a chance.

Dexter was good when Melissa Rosenberg was there (she's the woman behind Jessica Jones as well), but when Scott Buck (Iron Fist showrunner) took over it went to shit.

Scott Buck is also the showrunner on the new Inhumans tv show so adjust your expectations accordingly.

Edited by dnl

Not really relevant, but I stumbled across a filming set for Defenders when I was visiting NY back in February. Even managed to get a pic with Cox and Ritter afterwards, and I got some footage as well. First time ever that I saw something like this in person, so it was a pretty cool experience.

On 5/7/2017 at 2:38 PM, Han Solo said:

I saw Guardians last night with a couple friends and enjoyed it. 

Hide contents

It was suuuuuppper cheesy though 

Kurt Russel though. Dude creates the cheese without even trying haha.

Guardians was such a blast to watch. I wish it wasn't such a pain to get a babysitter because I would love to go see it again before it's run is over.