PO: Four Year Strong - Go Down In History EP

I miss SYG. Overall i think SYG is a way better band. 

I'd have to strongly disagree but that's just my opinion... BUT if you have seen both live, there is absolutely no comparison. They both have 2 singers obviously, but FYS sing much better live while also playing difficult guitar parts simultaneously. SYG's singers were god awful live and neither play an instrument which just makes kind of an awkward stage presence if you ask me.

We Came As Romans do that as well but it makes a little more sense with the genre they play and they performed much better

I'd have to strongly disagree but that's just my opinion... BUT if you have seen both live, there is absolutely no comparison. They both have 2 singers obviously, but FYS sing much better live while also playing difficult guitar parts simultaneously. SYG's singers were god awful live and neither play an instrument which just makes kind of an awkward stage presence if you ask me.

We Came As Romans do that as well but it makes a little more sense with the genre they play and they performed much better

With a good crowd that know the songs SYG puts on one of the most fun live shows I've seen.

With a good crowd that know the songs SYG puts on one of the most fun live shows I've seen.

Yeah I've seen SYG probably 20 times over the years. I've put on a few headlining shows of theirs as well and those are the ones that are just bonkers. The shows that they opened or weren't one of the main bands, it was kind of awkward.