PO Soon: '68 - In Humor and Sadness - Out 7/8/14 via Good Fight

Herm, I totally want to grab the signed CD along with the vinyl... why does eOne and Good Fight have to use different merch platforms? :P

I'll just end up skipping the CD...  I'll be ordering Long Live on red and this tomorrow I guess.

EDIT: Also, I've been listening to the previews of each track on iTunes, sounds so good!  This is the longest album Josh has created since Norma Jean at 34:36.

Ya'll think the 7" tracks are on here but with different names as Scogin has done in the past? I'm thinking they are, but could also see them being an exclusive to the Midnight release.

I SO hope exclusive to Midnight.

They're both on the full length (you can listen to previews of all the songs on iTunes, like I said).

HOWEVER, I think one of them has a guest vocalist, which would be different than the Midnight release which was all Josh.

EDIT: Also, it's hard to say when listening to an iTunes preview through shitty computer speakers, but it seemed to me that the versions on the full length were slightly different than on Midnight.

Edited by daegor