MAN ADVICE v2.0

I could never use tinder or any of those apps. They seem so shallow, and I get the impression from the people who I know that use it, that 90% of the dudes/girls on it are not the greatest of people.

My one friend has it, so I took it one night when we were all drinking and asked 20+ girls what their favorite type of lizard was. The results were amazing.

id say all those apps are an std outbreak ready to happen

But that lizard shit sounds funny as fuck.

Did you ask B out for coffee yet? I feel like since A is effectively out she should get a name now hahaha

I could never use tinder or any of those apps.  They seem so shallow, and I get the impression from the people who I know that use it, that 90% of the dudes/girls on it are not the greatest of people.

My one friend has it, so I took it one night when we were all drinking and asked 20+ girls what their favorite type of lizard was.  The results were amazing.

I've gone on like 8 dates because of Tinder and even though that have a low success rate in terms of going or wanting to go on a second date, it's way more than I get in my normal WORK / SCHOOL / PLAY VIDEO GAMES schedule.  I don't do parties much and shows, despite everyone there being so like minded, is not a place to get with people.

The app is super shallow, everyone has a catch [take these as you will] (using the myspace angles to mask true looks, having a boyfriend in jail, being a silent virgin, being in a near fatal car accident, bad kisser, loving marijuana my fucking god I DO NOT CARE ABOUT HOW MUCH POT YOU SMOKE, being entitled and rich as fuck and snobby, etc)

but everyone technically "has a catch" so you just look past it and sometimes it works out.  and then she stops talkin to ya and you're back at [ ] 1.

I have put my friends through a looooottttt of awful stuff with my terrible taste in dudes. Luckily, I'm smart about it and they always remind me "at least you didn't do something you regret." The fact that I haven't lost a single one because of it, really shows I have a really amazing support system. 

I've noticed I'm a lot more overprotective ever since I had to help one of my best friends move out after her fiance broke off the engagement. Seriously one of the most painful few months I have ever had to go through with someone and it didn't even happen to me.

id say all those apps are an std outbreak ready to happen

But that lizard shit sounds funny as fuck.

Did you ask B out for coffee yet? I feel like since A is effectively out she should get a name now hahaha

No, B is the one that didn't work out. A is the one he asked out for coffee. 

my fucking god I DO NOT CARE ABOUT HOW MUCH POT YOU SMOKE

I want this on a tshirt.

Rest in piece forever to the OG MAN ADVICE thread that I originally started to get advice about men. Look how far I've come in a year and a half.

My best man advice is don't listen to ANYTHING a girl's friend says to you. If you're dating a girl, just ignore her stupid friends.

Kind of funny how it went from women getting advice about men to men getting advice about women.

When I started it there were like 3 active girls. the men were destined to take it over :)

A Hail Mary usually has a +/- 5% chance of working.  Spewing all that Tinder stuff and throwing her friends in the mix along with being insecure will put him at exactly 0% chance.

You said exactly what I came in here to say about the hail mary.  Basically if I'm laying some hard hints that I'm not into a guy, and gave him a soft "i don't want to date you" talk the LAST thing I want is some guy pouring his heart out at me or apologizing to me for whatever. That only escalates you into creeper status.

I've said this before in the last thread, if people don't want to date you now you either are not their first choice and/or they are not that into you.  People are attracted and not attracted to people for stupid reasons sometimes.  Nothing against you, just the way cookie crumbles.

BUT, if some guy I've been talking to is trying to get fresh with one of my friends, then it's absolutely over for me.  Because I'll be pissed and think that they're trying to play me and them.  

Update on asking the girl to go for coffee: 4 hours later and she hasn't answered, even though she said she wanted to a few days ago.

And you know girlfriend is scrolling through her Instagram and Facebook feeds every 10 min, it's not like she's not looking at her phone.

update: she didn't answer my text for 10 hours and then texted me this "You just like the idea of me."

She likes drama get out while you can.

And you know girlfriend is scrolling through her Instagram and Facebook feeds every 10 min, it's not like she's not looking at her phone.

Lol, yeah.  She posted an instagram picture like 5 minutes after I texted her.  Girls are confusing.  3 days ago, "Lets go for coffee and catch up".  Okay sounds good.  Today, "Are you free tonight to go for coffee?"   NO REPLY.