MAN ADVICE v2.0

Listen to the ladies on here. We keeps it real.

Also to Jacob and parkinglot you guys seem nice and are good looking dudes. I'm sure there are tons of girls out there who would love to be with you. If these ladies don't respond or are playing games then get the fuck out and find someone else.They aren't worth it. 

ooooh live man advice thread update!

"there are just a lot of things that I am sorting through right now that I don't really wanna talk about, and I kinda want to have this time to myself to be able to deal through all these things that I'm going through. I just don't think I need the pressure or stress of having any sort of relationship or anything like that. you know?"

man and this whole time she was like "just because i'm moving to philly doesn't mean we can stop seeing each other"!  she was pushin it yo

i feel like i know this girl..... does she live in northern va?

and even if i don't, it sounds like your chick just wants to be wanted... and you're in for a lot of bullshit.

Could you date a woman who isn't around much? And by not around, I mean bi-continental because of work. She rents an apartment in my city and owns an apartment in London. She does travel within the US as well. Basically, she lives here about half the year. 

go with the flow until either of you decide it's not what you want anymore.

Could you date a woman who isn't around much? And by not around, I mean bi-continental because of work. She rents an apartment in my city and owns an apartment in London. She does travel within the US as well. Basically, she lives here about half the year.

Try it out and see if you can handle it.

Simple

Barkinglot (I refuse to acknowledge your new [old?], inferior moniker): If you do hear back from Girl A, just be straight with her. Tell her you fucked up because a girl from your past entered your life again, and you really think she (Girl A) is keen, and you'd like her to be your priority.

Nothin like honesty, man. If she thinks you're keen, I think she'll take you up. Good luck!

P.S. Do it in person though, or at least call her and tell her what's up if she won't meet you for coffee or whatever. Doing this, or really anything via text is... well, shitty.

i feel like i know this girl..... does she live in northern va?

and even if i don't, it sounds like your chick just wants to be wanted... and you're in for a lot of bullshit.

Phew, haha, no she doesn't.  Somewhere in MD.

She got home from a show and we texted a little.  I'ma not text her for the next however long ( or try not to ) and see if she gets sad and texts me!

Barkinglot (I refuse to acknowledge your new [old?], inferior moniker): If you do hear back from Girl A, just be straight with her. Tell her you fucked up because a girl from your past entered your life again, and you really think she (Girl A) is keen, and you'd like her to be your priority.

Nothin like honesty, man. If she thinks you're keen, I think she'll take you up. Good luck!

P.S. Do it in person though, or at least call her and tell her what's up if she won't meet you for coffee or whatever. Doing this, or really anything via text is... well, shitty.

Yeah, the thing is I've apologized already, and she's playing it off like it's no big deal and I have no reason to apologize and she's not mad at me, and life just got in the way blah blah blah. When I apologized she told me to stop being to high strung. But I'm pretty sure she's just trying to act like she doesn't really care, because her friend did end up apologizing for being a dick to me, but said that she was doing it because I "hurt her friend." Gurls gurls gurls...