MAN ADVICE v2.0

Don't think so.

Honestly I wouldn't break up over this situation or make it into that big of deal. What happened was certainly creepy but instead of making this about her reaction, just keep a close eye on this guy. And if you should happen to be in her work and her manager is there, maybe make a quick mention if your Gf hasn't yet

I dated a 16/17 year old when I was 19/20. It was dope. Had to sneak into her prom.

Jeez, seeing that typed out in front of me is really funny and I feel even better about having done it. My life rules.

I don't care how tall anyone is, there are laws for a reason. Just because a girl grew some boobs doesn't mean she can make rational decisions about fucking someone.

I don't care how tall anyone is, there are laws for a reason. Just because a girl grew some boobs doesn't mean she can make rational decisions about fucking someone.

But when you turn 18, all of a sudden, something in your head clicks and you can make those decisions and live with the repercussions?  Thank god it's illegal to drink until you're 21.

I don't disagree  - in that young people might not make rational decisions, but I don't think it's something you can just label on everyone under 18.

I was at COMPLETELY different maturity levels between 14 and 18. Look at a freshman and a senior, different worlds.

They have to draw the line somewhere, I don't agree something clicks in your head the day you turn into 'an adult'. But a 20-something having sex with a 14 year old... That's exactly why the laws have to exist.

does anyone here get plans cancelled on them the day of, well, frequently?   can think of so many times this shit happens.  it's to the point where if I have plans I have to do everything in my power not to get excited about it because I know they aren't going to happen.

That's happened to me a bit.  The girl I've been hanging out with is in school for a few more weeks and sometimes she has to bail on our plans to do homework.  It's a little frustrating at times, but it's temporary.  If she was constantly doing it without a good reason though, I'd probably just give up.  I don't mind having friends who flake out regularly, but I'd have trouble dating someone who did that.

does anyone here get plans cancelled on them the day of, well, frequently?   can think of so many times this shit happens.  it's to the point where if I have plans I have to do everything in my power not to get excited about it because I know they aren't going to happen.

this happened to me all the time. eventually i stopped making plans with people. i don't get out more than maybe twice a month, but at least now i'm not bummed about people flaking on me. i could use better friends though. 

I would have 0 problems getting management or the cops involved for sexual harassment.

I have a voice and god damn, you will listen to it.

Lulz. I'm fairly certain sexual harassment only applies to incidents that occur solely between employees/employers. I'd love to hear the 911 transcript of a call from someone attempting to get law enforcement involved over a kiss on the neck. Not saying that it should be tolerated but it's hardly calling the cops worthy.