Emperor - Complete Works Box Set

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, as some have stated, this is a one-person label.  I have never not shipped someone's order.  This is also not my first foray into large box sets, it's my third.  And overall it's my fifth box set release ever.  Quite frankly, there is nothing to worry about.  But, I understand people will worry even if I say that.

The main points are that I have been doing this now for several years, tons of releases, and even some similar stuff.  Also, this is a legally registered business within Finland, and the entire company would fall into a tailspin of legal complications if I decided not to comply with my own sales terms, completely ruining the label or any future opportunities for myself or my artists.  Also, I spent 2,5 years designing and building this set, the final parts are put it for sale, wait for the manufacturing to finish, and shipping them out.  Basically, the most difficult work is done.  There are no reasons for me to flake on the set whatsoever because the downsides for not following through are far worse than actually just putting it for sale and finishing it.

Here is the full 3D mock of the marble edition.

marble800.jpg

Emperor "The Complete Works" Box Set - MARBLE EDITION

Transparent blue base with black marble vinyl.

Limited to 222 copies.

50 center labels
26 heavyweight inner sleeves
24 heavyweight LPs
10 heavyweight triple-gatefold jackets
4 heavy card stock inserts
3 posters
1 heavyweight 7"
1 92-page hardcover book
1 heavyweight 7" gatefold jacket
1 two-part heavy-board outer box
1 slipmat
1 cassette tape (for 2015 orders only)
1 signed lyrics sheet (for 2015 orders only)

* Please note that the records are pressed by hand with actual physical materials, so the amount of marbling will vary from record to record.

logo.png
  • Requirements
  • EULA
  • Applications
  • Addresses
  • License Key
  • DB Details
  • Admin Account
  • Installation
  • Finished
Invision Power Board 3.4
INSTALLER LOCKED

Please delete the file "cache/installer_lock.php" to continue.

© 2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Listen. I don't care what your reasoning is or how much sense you make.

I want this and my wife will decapitate me if I purchase it so I'm going to complain and be a bitter bear to make myself feel better about not being able to own it regardless of what you say.

Listen. I don't care what your reasoning is or how much sense you make.

I want this and my wife will decapitate me if I purchase it so I'm going to complain and be a bitter bear to make myself feel better about not being able to own it regardless of what you say.

Honestly one of the best responses I've gotten so far cause most people just shout what a fuckface I am and how they hope I go bankrupt and become a destitute failure in life until I kill myself.

Kudos to you man for being honest with yourself, haha.

I'm just really looking forward to seeing everyone who can afford one, get their copy and post pics. I have been following this saga like most of you, and this is the most ambitious vinyl-related project I have ever seen. Even though I cannot partake, I feel like I am experiencing this awesomeness by proxy. And I'm totally ok with that. Thank you, Blood Music.

Agreed. I know there's some quality issues with the sound on some of the Back on Black issues, and i know these will sound flawless -- but I just can't bring myself to drop just under a grand on this. Even if they are one of my favorite bands.

With BoB as a whole or these specifically? I have 5 Cannibal Corpse albums from them that sound fine

With BoB as a whole or these specifically? I have 5 Cannibal Corpse albums from them that sound fine

Just these specifically. I have quite a few of their releases that don't sound bad at all. However, I know particularly that their release of In the Nightside Eclipse sounds extremely compressed and has almost no dynamic range. 

Agreed. I know there's some quality issues with the sound on some of the Back on Black issues, and i know these will sound flawless -- but I just can't bring myself to drop just under a grand on this. Even if they are one of my favorite bands.

I have quite a few BOB pressings / reissues and am happy with all of them.  I just snagged a copy of Anthems on Amazon for $16.60 shipped.  Stoked about that since I only have the picture disc version.

I have quite a few BOB pressings / reissues and am happy with all of them.  I just snagged a copy of Anthems on Amazon for $16.60 shipped.  Stoked about that since I only have the picture disc version.

Nice! I really need to pick up that and Nightside. I managed to score Prometheus from that Hastings mess for about $13, definitely stoked on that.