Haha I had to re-read it too.

He's saying just buy the shit off Orchid Tapes, and if you aren't into it then just resale it because the demand is growing.

totally, I'll do that in the future. I truly regret missing out on this release, I hope I can find someone willing to let theirs go. 

I was considering selling mine for a bit when i received it since i don't have a turntable at the moment like a month ago but since then I've gotten really into Ricky Eat Acid, Alex G and I've always been really into elvis depressedly plus I'm thinking ill try to get the insert signed by Alex and Mat on the tour next month. but these are just starting to get to people.. maybe someone will change their mind next week after spinning it a few times! good luck in the search

I was considering selling mine for a bit when i received it since i don't have a turntable at the moment like a month ago but since then I've gotten really into Ricky Eat Acid, Alex G and I've always been really into elvis depressedly plus I'm thinking ill try to get the insert signed by Alex and Mat on the tour next month. but these are just starting to get to people.. maybe someone will change their mind next week after spinning it a few times! good luck in the search

Just curious, did you ever get tracking confirmation with yours? Not sure if I should contact them yet.

Just curious, did you ever get tracking confirmation with yours? Not sure if I should contact them yet.

with other stuff I've bought from orchid tapes (most recently a tshirt) I did not receive a shipping confirmation; I wasn't expect the package at all when it arrived. I'm unsure if they still do this, or if they've just been too swamped.

with other stuff I've bought from orchid tapes (most recently a tshirt) I did not receive a shipping confirmation; I wasn't expect the package at all when it arrived. I'm unsure if they still do this, or if they've just been too swamped.

my buddy in los angeles got his, haven't gotten mine yet though, probably should expect them by the end of the week, i'll keep a lookout for ya btw!

We've just been swamped :\ Getting the last of the 75 or so compilations / orders in general out over the next couple days, thanks for being so patient guys.

We've just been swamped :\ Getting the last of the 75 or so compilations / orders in general out over the next couple days, thanks for being so patient guys.

Glad to hear this! I wanna sniff it as soon as possible haha.

I was wondering, although its unrelated, will Alex and Mat have any orchid tapes shirts available for sale on their tour? or any other Orchid Tapes merch? And also how many copies of the red DSU will Alex have?

Glad to hear this! I wanna sniff it as soon as possible haha.

I was wondering, although its unrelated, will Alex and Mat have any orchid tapes shirts available for sale on their tour? or any other Orchid Tapes merch? And also how many copies of the red DSU will Alex have?

I heard there was 100 red tour copies.

Edit: It smells fucking great.

I heard there was 100 red tour copies.

Edit: It smells fucking great.

you should totally post a pic of your copy

I'm sure everyone understands, I know it's only you two that run the label so I don't picture anyone getting upset ;). Keep up the great work!