PO (NOW): Prawn - Kingfisher (out August 12th)

Having a kid that likes Prawn sounds pretty badass.

She likes some emo pretty well (Youth Pix are her fave and some Appleseed albums), but more my postrock buddy (Caspian, Giants, everything Sheath, Godspeed - our first show to see them in 12 days), Sigur Ros since she was 8 or 9 - we got to see them for the first time on the Kveikur megatour, and everything in between). Junius also.

She's done a bunch of piano cover /compositions from ear, which I need to record and upload to youtube -only uploaded a few so far.

She doesn't read the boards here so I can safely say it was the Being As An Ocean print that is her present. Noticed her cultivating a liking toward the heavier vocals, even the "BM" type, which aren't my favorite, but she's got her own musical universe to conquer.

She likes some emo pretty well (Youth Pix are her fave and some Appleseed albums), but more my postrock buddy (Caspian, Giants, everything Sheath, Godspeed - our first show to see them in 12 days), Sigur Ros since she was 8 or 9 - we got to see them for the first time on the Kveikur megatour, and everything in between). Junius also.

She's done a bunch of piano cover /compositions from ear, which I need to record and upload to youtube -only uploaded a few so far.

She doesn't read the boards here so I can safely say it was the Being As An Ocean print that is her present. Noticed her cultivating a liking toward the heavier vocals, even the "BM" type, which aren't my favorite, but she's got her own musical universe to conquer.

Thats pretty amazing.  If I ever have kids they better like good music like yours does.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...