THE BEATLES - The Original Mono Studio Albums Remastered

Popmarket's Friday Beatles deal is the the Mono Masters 3LP... $55.99 ($47.59 after popmarket15 code).

Here's hoping next week's deal is for the box. 

The box set was the popmarket deal back in early September. https://www.popmarket.com/popmarket/details/32458948?feature_id=31942732&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=LS-5Ld/8YfXdbk&utm_campaign=LSOFFER-205352&utm_content=LSCR-10-1&cid=LSOFFER-205352&siteID=5Ld%2F8YfXdbk-%2F6Vj6NlqPatdc%2ANa%2FqAsKg

I was actually just referring to the physical box... for anyone that has cobbled through their collection bit by bit.

and I was joking.

I'm curious what the total cost ends up being for those who picked up every mono pop market deal with the 15% off coupon vs. the cost of the box set.

The number will probably bum me out since I never pulled the trigger on the first few deals...

Box Set (Sept 8 2014) $319.99 @ 15% off $271.99

Bundle 1              $71.99      $61.19
Bundle 2              $71.99      $61.19
Bundle 3              $51.99      $44.19
Mono Masters     $55.99      $47.59
Total                   $251.96     $214.16

Shipping on the set is about $40 I believe. Tax in a few states as well (California being one of them). Still a great deal, just not as crazy as it seems before shipping (and potential tax).

I guess it depends where you are, shipping came out to $19 for me in Connecticut with no sales tax. Just thought I'd throw it out there..

Fuck it.  Just ordered the mono box from CCM.  That deal was too stupid to pass up.  $225 for something going for $350 on Amazon.

And I added the 2 new Led Zep boxes coming out this week.  Those were $84 each which is $20 cheaper than Amazon.

All 3 boxes came in under $400 and shipping was $19.  And the LZ boxes only added $1 each to shipping.  If they are anything like the first 3 boxes, those fuckers are heavy!

My wife is gonna be pissed!