PO: He Is Legend - Heavy Fruit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
1 hour ago, andrewlucas said:

I’m still waiting on the Few vinyl I ordered like 4 years ago. Every time I write them they ignore me. They responded once and said they’re working on it but that was like 2 years ago. 

There is no difference between the kickstarter and the retail copies, right? Why can't they just send you one?! 

1 hour ago, xfactor675 said:

There is no difference between the kickstarter and the retail copies, right? Why can't they just send you one?! 

I think he ordered the $150 bundle that came with a hoodie and a supposed "colored" version that they never even did. They started deleting comments and ignoring people who asked about the colored version. I think it only sold about 80 so I think they just didn't do it and fucked everyone. 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

51 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I think he ordered the $150 bundle that came with a hoodie and a supposed "colored" version that they never even did. They started deleting comments and ignoring people who asked about the colored version. I think it only sold about 80 so I think they just didn't do it and fucked everyone. 

Basically this. I got an email from Schuyler after I posted that they were slacking and could at least just give us an update or if the vinyl wasn’t gonna happen they could compensate us with something else. His email was basically defensive without any real answers. They sent everyone the black vinyl to hold us over while we wait but it wasn’t even signed like the color one was suppose to be. They only sold 67 bundles. Basically I paid $130 for a shirt and a hoodie and $20 for black vinyl. They could at very least just say “hey guys, sorry but we’re not doing the color vinyl with special packaging like we said we would, but here are some tickets or handwritten lyrics” or something. I don’t know. 

3 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

I’m still waiting on the Few vinyl I ordered like 4 years ago. Every time I write them they ignore me. They responded once and said they’re working on it but that was like 2 years ago. 

I've learned the hard way to be extra careful when it comes to band's doing kickstarter/gofundme for new albums. I did the one for Emery's comeback album a while back and did the $100 option and never received anything. Emailed them and everything. I'd rather pay overpriced through a label anyday now.

4 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

Basically this. I got an email from Schuyler after I posted that they were slacking and could at least just give us an update or if the vinyl wasn’t gonna happen they could compensate us with something else. His email was basically defensive without any real answers. They sent everyone the black vinyl to hold us over while we wait but it wasn’t even signed like the color one was suppose to be. They only sold 67 bundles. Basically I paid $130 for a shirt and a hoodie and $20 for black vinyl. They could at very least just say “hey guys, sorry but we’re not doing the color vinyl with special packaging like we said we would, but here are some tickets or handwritten lyrics” or something. I don’t know. 

Yeah i almost purchased that same package but I didn't because it seemed costly. I am very glad I didn't but I am very disappointed to hear that they just tried to sweep it under the rug instead of address it. I also hate when bands play the victim card when they took peoples money and then don't update anyone. I really wish they would address this and get it resolved. 

23 hours ago, MatBishop3000 said:

So.....I wasn’t able to snatch this up when it was available. Now I can’t find it anywhere (other than Discogs for too much money). Anyone interested in getting rid of a copy? I may I’ve trades but I definitely have cash. 

I'd be willing to part with mine- pm'd ya