Still haven't gotten anything on my order yet, but I feel after this long a wait they should give anyone that ordered before the original estimated date like a 30% off coupon or something along that line.

Agreed.

Holy sense of entitlement, Batman!

30% off coupon for a vinyl delay? Until more presses get built or artists/labels start announcing andselling items after their fully manufactured, this is pretty much how its going to be. It sucks but its reality.

Holy sense of entitlement, Batman!

30% off coupon for a vinyl delay? Until more presses get built or artists/labels start announcing andselling items after their fully manufactured, this is pretty much how its going to be. It sucks but its reality.

Well if they know there's gonna be a delay they should wait until they have them in hand to put up the order or wait until shipping to charge. Not sure how I'm entitled to want things when they said we should get them, not once but once but 2 more times.

Well if they know there's gonna be a delay they should wait until they have them in hand to put up the order or wait until shipping to charge. Not sure how I'm entitled to want things when they said we should get them, not once but once but 2 more times.

Yea, Andy Hull did that with RAGC and I was very happy to see that.

Its entitled to believe you deserve a 30% off coupon because you waited 8 months. And technically, though the preorder happened in the Summer I believe they were projecting a release of November at that time so really you only waited about 3 months since you were supposed to get the item.

I know it sucks and its something I hate about pre orders too. And you're right they should wait but they didn't and a bunch of people pre-ordered to get the "colorzd vinylzs man" and that's how most pre-orders have generally worked for at least a couple years now. Some pre-orders get fulfilled at the expected release time or soon after but a lot do not. It is simply known this will likely occur. There aren't enough pressing plants anymore and more labels are going back to vinyl. It sucks but don't expect some reward for having to wait. The label is given a projected date of receipt by the plant and foolishly they believe it enough to start pre-orders. Its really the plant that gets behind so the label shouldn't be punished into giving you or anyone else a 30% off coupon.

I understand vinyl delays, and that they're inevitable, but over 8 months is absolutely ridiculous. They should never have put up the pre-orders as early as they did. 

These went up on 7/28/15, so less than seven months ago. Still a long wait, yes, but let's get the facts straight.  B)

The original ship date was supposed to be "shortly after" the tour for the VIP, which ended on November 28th. And, 10/23/2015 was the Merchnow original dates. So we basically waited an additional month and a half for VIP, and 3-4 months for merchnow.. Hardly something to get bent out of shape about. I'm just glad they were so up front about delays and the band even posting about it.