Maybe I'm missing something, but do the represses not have the studio version of House of Leaves on them? The 1xLP doesn't have it, and the 3xLP only has the demo version..

That is correct. Also, it looks like merchnow updated the stock photo of the orange haze and it looks just like the mock up. So those should be shipping this week I assume. http://merchnow.com/products/v2/217903/juturna-deluxe-10-year-edition-orangewhite-haze

Does the 3xLP have a new colorway now, or??? Because the description doesn't seem any different from the original haze trio but the mockup picture definitely is.

The actually LPs came out looking way different. They just didn't change the description I assume. The grey disc hardly has any white, the "Orange" disc turned out to be entirely white with a little yellow/orangish splatter. The third disc turned out as a clear with red blob, color-in-color style I suppose. Third disc takes the cake though. It's rad.

The actually LPs came out looking way different. They just didn't change the description I assume. The grey disc hardly has any white, the "Orange" disc turned out to be entirely white with a little yellow/orangish splatter. The third disc turned out as a clear with red blob, color-in-color style I suppose. Third disc takes the cake though. It's rad.

Oh, that's hilarious because they do look so totally different! Well I decided to order anyway because they still look nice enough. Thanks!

Does the 3xLP have a new colorway now, or??? Because the description doesn't seem any different from the original haze trio but the mockup picture definitely is.

its funny because the bottom of the page where you can buy it they say "Mockups are not actual representations of presale items - Actual items may vary." in small font ahah