PO: Ryan Adams - Self-Titled 9/9/14

Anyone else that ordered Vampires from Pax-Am receive their single hot glued between two pieces of cardboard? Both sides. Hot glued.

Yea, it sucked because I always leave the shrink wrap on (unless its too tight and will warp cover over time) and the hot glue made it impossible to do so...unless I wanted 6 dots of glue on the 7" and have it stick to other covers....LOL man we vinyl collectors can be fucking pretentious 

Long shot but anyone out their want to TRADE a VAMPIRES, JACKSONVILLE & GIMME SOMETHING (all 3) for 1984??? 

I just need 1984 and ended up with doubles of those 3. They are going to my bro if I can make a trade here soon....

Or possibly another RA 7" you need...(I believe I have all but a few of his 7"s) Please understand I won't be willing to trade a super duper rare one for a pretty common 1984 copy. (common meaning easy to find at the moment, just not a great price) 

Beware ordering this from Amazon directly. I did. They ended up shipping the 7-inch in a Jiffy bag with NO cardboard or anything to preserve the picture sleeve through shipping.

My cover came all bent to hell. So I am still looking for a replacement copy :angry:

I actually just got the "Gimme Something Good" 7" from Amazon.  On the same order I got a guitar capo and everything was just floating around in a cardboard box.  The 7" was actually stuck below the bottom flaps.  Luckily no damage but I thought it was a strange way to package it.  

Yeah, I am going to try and stick with ordering from actual "record stores" from now on, and pay the additional costs to support them.

Problem is, when Bull Moose and others are completely sold out by the time I find out about the release, I have to roll the dice with Amazon.

Hope I fare better with my Amazon order for the Kozelek "Christmas Carols" LP. I missed the window for Bull Moose and Caldo Verde for that one too. :unsure:

I actually just got the "Gimme Something Good" 7" from Amazon. On the same order I got a guitar capo and everything was just floating around in a cardboard box. The 7" was actually stuck below the bottom flaps. Luckily no damage but I thought it was a strange way to package it.

Mine was in a standard size record mailer between two pieces of cardboard, which was then stuffed in a GIGANTIC cardboard box surrounded by those little air packets. I was a little confused when I saw a TV size box at my doorstep, but it was packed very well. What the hell, Amazon?

Mine was in a standard size record mailer between two pieces of cardboard, which was then stuffed in a GIGANTIC cardboard box surrounded by those little air packets. I was a little confused when I saw a TV size box at my doorstep, but it was packed very well. What the hell, Amazon?

my vampires 7" was in a standard mailer with nothing else in there..at some point (i think).  when it was delivered, there was nothing in the mailer. haha. luckily one my local shops shot me a message saying they had one if i needed it which was awesome.

Good time to get this. Looks like it is getting a little harder to find in stores/amazon at original price. Ebay has some floating around, but a lot of them are at the stupid BIN prices.

I emailed them about the shipping and they told me media mail is slower and doesn't include tracking and they don't want to risk losing packages which is fair, but I did let them know it does indeed include tracking. The usps just tries to upsell you it even though it's your receipt #.

Ordered from Bullmoose, I've had good luck getting all of the singles from them. For the first time, though, they put up a disclaimer on the order page:  

This will sell out quickly. Limit one copy per person or address. Because of the super limited nature of this item, pre-orders are not guaranteed. Order now for your best chance of getting a copy