PO NOW: Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate) - You Will Eventually Be Forgotten

Edit: It's up!

Topshelf: http://topshelfrecords.limitedrun.com/products/530156-empire-empire-i-was-a-lonely-estate-you-will-eventually-be-forgotten

CYLS: http://countyourluckystars.bigcartel.com/product/empire-empire-i-was-a-lonely-estate-you-will-eventually-be-forgotten-lp

Pressing info:

250 Black- 180 Gram
375 Bone    
375 Silver
500 Splatter: Milky Clear Base with Baby Blue + Hot Pink + Easter Yellow
500 Color in Color- Ultra Clear Base with Cyan Blue

The CYLS exclusive is Bone and the Topshelf exclusive is Silver

From the band's FB page:

Beyond excited to announce that we will FINALLY be releasing our sophomore LP called "You Will Eventually Be Forgotten" on August 19th via our very own label Count Your Lucky Stars Records and Topshelf Records. We are incredibly proud of this album, we put our heart and soul into it, and we really think you will hear that.
There are 11 songs, and two of them feature some of our favorite vocalists, Chris Simpson of Mineral and Bob Nanna of Braid.

Most of you know how important the lyrics are to us in this band. In this album, each song tells a story in a very literal and personal way. I tried my best to paint a very vivid picture so that you, the listener, can just imagine themselves in my shoes. To that end, we will also be releasing a companion (yet very separate release) of the album, called "Ribbon". It uses our lyrics, and is illustrated by the incredibly talented Free Ben Sears. We are so thrilled to show this thing off to you. It will be sold separate or as package deal with the LP.

The album art of "You Will Eventually Be Forgotten" was designed by Yelena Bryksenkova, and she did a marvelous job. We couldn't have picked a better person to work with.

Finally, a lot of you have been asking us when we are coming to your city. The answer is very soon. We are currently booking a 8 week tour that will hit almost all of the United States. That will take place in September, starting with a show with Mineral (OMFG!) on the 15th of Columbus. More details as we get closer to the tour, but we can't wait to see all of you and be playing brand new songs.

Here are the track titles:

1. Ribbon
2. I Was Somewhere Cold, Dark... and Lonely
3. We Are People Here. We Are Not Numbers
4. A Keepsake
5. You Have to Be So Much Better than You Ever Thought
6. Stay Divided
7. Foxfire
8. Things Not Worth Fixing
9. If It's Bad News, It Can Wait
10. It's So Much Darker When a Light Goes Out than When It Would Have Been If it Had Never Shone
11. The Promise That Life Can Go On No Matter How Bad Our Losses

We will be posting new lyrics for each song every week to get you excited for the album and graphic novel. Thank so much to all of you for sticking with us and being the best fans. We love you! ♥♥♥

The graphic novel will be incredible, I had no idea something like that would be coming.

This is gonna be too great. They've grown a lot since their first album (in my opinion at least)

It's gonna be funny seeing the people that haven't followed the EPs and Splits getting mad about this album. Personally I prefer Home After Three Months Away over the LP and I'll be getting more of that with this release.

The graphic novel will be incredible, I had no idea something like that would be coming.

It's gonna be funny seeing the people that haven't followed the EPs and Splits getting mad about this album. Personally I prefer Home After Three Months Away over the LP and I'll be getting more of that with this release.

Yeah that's gonna be good haha. Their loss.

And yeah I'll definitely be picking up one of those packages with the novel. Sounds like it will be cool

On Time Spent Waiting is probably my favorite. The Malegoat split is so perfect though.

Ok I'm doing this because I'm bored and crazy.

Gonna leave out single song releases, I'm not that crazy.

HATMA>OTSW>Rika Split>WITTMF>Malegoat Split>Year of the Rabbit>WTSBAG>Arrows Split>In Which