Summer Vacation is not a band anymore. Thank you to everyone who supported us by coming to our shows, buying our records, saying nice things, and singing a long for the last 5 years of our existence. Thank you California for the love.

Aaron, Matt, and I (Mark) will still continue to play together and will be playing most (hopefully all) of the remaining shows on our calendar. Next Saturday, Winter Break will be playing our first show in San Francisco at Bottom of the Hill for the Hard Girls record release show.

Winter Break will be recording a new album in mid-August.

--

There will not be a last show. There will not be a reunion. Everyone who was there was there and we appreciate every person who gave us their moment, at the moment. To every person who felt something from our music or experienced some pull or spark from our shows, thank you for listening to us and caring about what we had to say and how we wanted to say it. Goodbye.

R.I.P. 2009-2014

the most annoying sound in the world lives on... - Winter Break (please like this fb page)

--

To raise money for the recording and release of our new album, Lauren Records will be selling this T-shirt. It'll also be available at our next shows - http://laurenrecords.storenvy.com/collections/101647-shirts/products/7969989-winter-break-h-a-g-s-t-shirt

They will be missed.

Well shit, this is not how I wanted to start my weekend.  These guys are amazing, and 'Condition' was one of my favorite albums to come out in the last few years.  

They will be missed indeed.  Really, really glad to hear that Winter Break was born out of this.  I'll be actively following the new group, and the inevitable third incarnation, 'European Holiday' whenever they form.