PO: This Will Destroy You - Another Language (9/16)

Ahhh I knew they'd drop all of this news while I was on vacation! I hope the influence of acid comes through on this as much as Tunnel Blanket. Upon hearing that album for the first time, I nearly tore the skin off of my face. Never a bad release, though.

I'm also in for this group buy 100%. Can't believe what happens in 2 weeks let alone 2 days while being inactive on these boards :rolleyes:

I want to make mention of something... there are a few details, in regards to the cash, that are still not 100% foreseen. From PayPal charges that Hobbledehoy will have to incur, to the shipping from AUS -> Me... and then Me -> You. I'll admit, I've never done a Group Buy before so bare with me on this, please! :P I'm going to try and do my absolute best here! :D Tom and I have spoken and believe we've covered all the bases but within that $45 estimate is somewhat of a buffer (I've estimated roughly $1-2) to cover any excess cash that this may end up costing. With that being said, I want to promise you!... if there is any additional cash left over from this, as far as overages go that I may have ended up charging you... do understand I will be returning it all! I'm not in this to make a single buck off of any of you! Just trying to snag this sure to be awesome record at a fair price, and help you all in the process! All the effort that is required in this is purely for the love of TWDY, Hobbledehoy, and you fine folks!

If there is ANY cash left over, it's going back to you guys! If I take a loss... SO BE IT! Rest assured!! :)

Okay... so now that I've let this simmer... here are the names I have from you VCer's!!!

- drds89

- shamrocks

- justin_cole12

- kess

- thatpunkguy

- batman

- ChardeeMacdennis

- sharkticon

- Thundrstruckk

- 6heart6breaker6

- youalreadydid

In question...

- tokimedo

- ajismetal

I've got other names on my list from outside VC as well. Just trying to tie up loose ends on the VC side!

Sound good? Anybody else in??

PLEASE, feel free to PM me or ask ANY questions!! I'm here to make this as smooth and as easy as possible for you all!

Much, much love for the showing of support here!! :D

I could use some more time to gather funds too tbh

Would July 20th work for you?

i wouldnt want to hold anybody up. you think there will even be a stream before the 20th? 

No worries on holding anybody up man! It's still on pre-order so July 20th should work just fine. After all, once we receive the funds from everybody... it'll be good to go! That won't take any time at all! Tom knows quite well what's happening here so he's aware of the timeframes :P Still interested?

Would UK people be accepted into this? Definitely interested, but there's also also first press of Master of Reality that's grabbing my attention...

Which do I go for?

I doubt that the price would be any more shipping it direct Oz to UK than it would be to add trans-Atlantic shipping to $45.

I doubt that the price would be any more shipping it direct Oz to UK than it would be to add trans-Atlantic shipping to $45.

A bunch of Germans did a group order already. Shipping AUS to EUROPE is expensive, but we've been using a new courier broker for big vinyl orders instead of the post to great effect.

If you'd like an estimate, get in touch with the number of records you're after and full shipping address and I will probably be able to do better than the shipping calculator in the webstore.

http://hobbledehoyrecords.com/contact-us/