PO: This Will Destroy You - Another Language (9/16)

If I may digress back to the US release, did everyone get free shipping and no PP option, just credit card?

And back to AUS, with Waking Season, we did not have quite the enthusiasm for it as this release, and some initial folks who said "I'm in" backed out.  So getting shipping down from $17+ down to $10 took 9 per Tom. >9, I vaguely remember playing around with it, but like someone said above, each one over nine only dropped shipping a tiny bit.

And yes, the shipping once to the US - I didn't charge that was part of my give--back to the forums for all the knowledge, great trades, advice, advance notice on PO's, etc.  But some in the group threw in extra so that was cool.

I would normally  spearhead, but right now is not good as I am in middle of some other overseas helps and ventures.

I was one of the flakers on the red Waking Seasons.  I realized at the last second that it wasn't realistic for me to own every variant... especially since there's nothing wrong with my current copies.  But with this release, I only plan to go for the blue.  So I'm all in.

If no one else wants to manage this thing, I can do it.  I'd just need help with extra mailers.

If I may digress back to the US release, did everyone get free shipping and no PP option, just credit card?

And back to AUS, with Waking Season, we did not have quite the enthusiasm for it as this release, and some initial folks who said "I'm in" backed out. So getting shipping down from $17+ down to $10 took 9 per Tom. >9, I vaguely remember playing around with it, but like someone said above, each one over nine only dropped shipping a tiny bit.

And yes, the shipping once to the US - I didn't charge that was part of my give--back to the forums for all the knowledge, great trades, advice, advance notice on PO's, etc. But some in the group threw in extra so that was cool.

I would normally spearhead, but right now is not good as I am in middle of some other overseas helps and ventures.

I didn't know that you ate part of the shipping costs for that! Now I feel bad!

Hey folks! Few things of note here:

The US / Suicide Squeeze pressing is /3000 Copper. AUS / Hobbledehoy is only /500 Blue. Obviously there are pretty high costs for a 2LP gatefold, and this is amplified being in Australia. The packaging is a gatefold with uncoated board, and there is copper foil printing on both editions (=$$$$).

for the record it's "Tom" at Hobbledehoy, GREAT GUY!!!, and usually the magic number to make shipping a 2xLP from AUS airmail to the US is 9 people. The shipping for Waking Season was like $10 per record, may be $11 vs. crazy $$ for 1 record.

I'd be in for this, but not spearheading it this time.

Thank you for the kind words!

RE: GROUP BUY...

Any postage / couier shipping internationally out of Australia is incredibly expensive. Even internally... it's woeful. And really hurts what I'm trying to do with Hobbledehoy, but we can't share this record with an overseas distro so online ordering is the only option.

This album is incredible, a great progression for the band... and it's going to be a beautiful package once it all comes together. 

ORDER - http://hobbledehoyrecords.com/store/this-will-destroy-you-another-language/

54f339ec-af57-4115-b77c-e0c99fdb7f18.jpg

EDIT: PRESS IS /500

Obviously,  I'm not going to "feck" anyone over.  It's just how we want to do this, If we want to group buy i'm in for it. 

It's do people want the sea mail or do people want air mail, then it's adding 3.50 for that total cost for how many people are in it. 

Then... it's shipping it out to everyone where I have about 4 mailers left,  which by the time this comes out I bet i'll have enough mailers to ship this out. 

Whats left to do is getting a complete list and buying it.  If i could get a group censius about this air mail issue by tomorrow i'd say i'd be able to go forward with this as soon as mostly all people put down for it.  I can give everyone an paypal to send their money too, and i'll update once the order is made and as much as i could during the process.