Jimmy Eat World Vinyl Reissues - Static Prevails, Clarity and Futures

They are available to order for retail shops so check with your local store, they should be able to get it for you.

You know, if I had known some local shops had the ability to get these, I would have avoided SRC like I always do. Too late, or else I suffer the wrath of... STORE CREDIT!

• 4 weeks later...

Amazon.co.uk are now listing two versions of each of these - the existing ones for £40.99, and new listings which are £28.99 each. 

The existings ones are listed as import and the new ones are listed as being on "Commercial Marketing". Does anyone know if the £28.99 ones are also colour pressings? I'd obviously prefer to go for the cheaper ones if I knew I was getting the same/very similar product than the more expensive one.

Amazon.co.uk are now listing two versions of each of these - the existing ones for £40.99, and new listings which are £28.99 each. 

The existings ones are listed as import and the new ones are listed as being on "Commercial Marketing". Does anyone know if the £28.99 ones are also colour pressings? I'd obviously prefer to go for the cheaper ones if I knew I was getting the same/very similar product than the more expensive one.

Probably standard black vinyl.

I have ordered clarity from amazon.com on clear to the uk and works out at about £28 so you could do that.

I have ordered clarity from amazon.com on clear to the uk and works out at about £28 so you could do that.

Did you use AmazonGlobal shipping to avoid getting stung with import fees later? I'm torn. Might just hold out for a while and see the details on the £28 versions, or if the other versions drop. Failing that, I'll go for the Banquet £90 bundle for all three.

I think the ones listed as Commercial Marketing on Amazon UK are the imported versions by Universal. The original press releases states they would be selling copies. Whereas the more expensive ones on Amazon UK are just imported from SRC directly I believe. Emailed Universal for clarification, will post once I hear more.

Still waiting for amazon to drop the price. Does anyone remember if it was a little lower when they first announced it? It's at $39.99 on there now. I know it was in here somewhere, but I'm entirely too lazy to look.

I think they were $35/per when I ordered...not sure though.

Did you use AmazonGlobal shipping to avoid getting stung with import fees later? I'm torn. Might just hold out for a while and see the details on the £28 versions, or if the other versions drop. Failing that, I'll go for the Banquet £90 bundle for all three.

I forgot about import tax I might just get the ones for £28 of amazon.co.uk I'm in no rush so I might wait and see what happens.