Jimmy Eat World Vinyl Reissues - Static Prevails, Clarity and Futures

...the 2 Clarity bonus tracks which kinda ruin the perfect album closer Goodbye Sky Harbor....

The repress from 2009 has the two bonus songs on it BEFORE Goodbye Sky Harbor. So if anything, I kinda prefer the way SRC pressed it, to keep the flow of the album.

http://www.discogs.com/Jimmy-Eat-World-Clarity/release/2119497

$20?? Ugh, that's a little upsetting

How much is a ticket to their show? Don't forget to add drink costs, parking gas, etc. on top of that. Not to be the grumpy old man, but if I can pay $15 more per record and get them hand delivered to my door AND I don't have to put on pants or interact with real life people then sign me up!

The repress from 2009 has the two bonus songs on it BEFORE Goodbye Sky Harbor. So if anything, I kinda prefer the way SRC pressed it, to keep the flow of the album.

http://www.discogs.com/Jimmy-Eat-World-Clarity/release/2119497

Yeah, I hate when bonus tracks are added inside the running order. Kinda ruins the album you originally know & love.

I do sometimes take the record off after GSH and before the bonus cuts. Depends. Maybe I'm just annoyed they didn't add No Sensitivity and Most Beautiful Things instead.  :D

Still waiting on Bleed American....

I bought the 3XLP colored set from SRC less than 2 years ago. And they still had plenty of copies available for months later. 

AND there was an RSD version before that. Same layout, it might've been numbered too.

AND there was a "Back To Black" single-LP pressing after THAT. Around $20-25 even though it was an import. 

Now why none of these editions can stay in print is anyone's guess... But it's not like there haven't been numerous chances to own this recently.