J. Bannon - AWLWLB Print Series & All-Encompassing Works

Yeah that top one is awesome. I cant justify spending 75 bucks on that right now though...

Honestly, between Bannon's skill and relative demand, he could easily be charging 2-3 times that and still have no problem selling out of every print run. I'm always impressed by how affordable he keeps things. I probably won't grab one this go around, because I still have about 5 prints from another artist that need framed and hung before I can even consider adding more, but the price isn't all that bad.

• 7 months later...

J. Bannon "Unloved & Weeded Out: Hand Marbled Edition" Silkscreened Print

jb.unloved.1.png?v=1476378156

A collaboration between J. Bannon and Burlesque of North America with the intention of pushing print making further into the fine art realm. Each paper foundation was creating using a different combination of mediums; ink, paint, acrylic spray, as well as traditional hand marbling techniques. Dependent on the character print, 6-7 inks were used in varying ink colors to bring my "Unloved & Weeded Out" illustration to life. We also left a border on the print, so the subtle beauty of each paper could shine on its own. No two prints are the same (some are subtle some are crazy). and all are considered "one-of-a-kind". See images for details.

175 Prints are available from jacobbannon.com, while 175 will be available from Burlesque of North America shortly.

Dimensions: 13.75" X 39"
Stock: Hand Marbled, Cold Press
Edition: 350 total (175 from JB, 175 from BRLSQ), signed, numbered, embossed
Artist/Printer Proof: 35, signed, embossed

https://jacobbannon.com/collections/all-items/products/j-bannon-unloved-weeded-out-hand-marbled-edition-silkscreened-print

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two new prints up now:

15107324_1359434964089711_32304266799418

J. Bannon "No Heroes (Complete)" Giclee Print

My complete mixed media illustration for the Converge "No Heroes" album, printed for the first time in complete form at 44" (43" image length). I previously released a two part silkscreened version, however due to screen size limitations the image was split into to halves. This is the entire piece displayed and printed as originally intended.

Dimensions: 44" X 8.637"
Stock: Epson Signature Worthy, Cold Press Natural, 300 GSM
Edition: 100, signed, embossed
Artist Proof: 10, signed, embossed

https://www.jacobbannon.com/collections/all-items/products/j-bannon-no-heroes-complete-giclee-print

15202496_1359435464089661_65052525012361

J. Bannon "Find A Way" Giclee Print

This mixed media piece was created for the Modern Life Is War "Fever Hunting" album. A version of it was included in the LP and CD booklets for the release. Here the full original artwork is presented on Moab Slick Rock Metallic Stock as a Giclee Print.

Dimensions: 18" X 24"
Stock: Moab Slick Rock Metallic Silver, 300 GSM
Edition: 100, signed
Artist Proof: 10, signed

https://www.jacobbannon.com/collections/all-items/products/j-bannon-find-a-way-giclee-print