J. Bannon - AWLWLB Print Series & All-Encompassing Works

No way I can afford the subscription at the moment.  I payment plan of some sort would be ideal for us, but obviously not very practical on his end.  The savings are pretty significant, and I love that each print is 24" x 18".  A whole set would look phenomenal on display around a home... but I doubt I'd have the wallspace to pull it off even if I had a place all to myself.  Really torn on what to grab out of the current batch, too.

No way I can afford the subscription at the moment.  I payment plan of some sort would be ideal for us, but obviously not very practical on his end.  The savings are pretty significant, and I love that each print is 24" x 18".  A whole set would look phenomenal on display around a home... but I doubt I'd have the wallspace to pull it off even if I had a place all to myself.  Really torn on what to grab out of the current batch, too.

My thoughts exactly. All good though.

Funny enough, I'm listening to AWLBWLB right now. :D

I'd so be all over one of the subs if I were able to piecemeal the payments for it. Can't plunk down the whole thing in one shot. :(

When using paypal use the bill me later and anything over 100$ you get 6 months to pay with No Interest and No Payments. No interest if its paid within 6 months, but if you don't then you get the accrued interest from the start. 100 every month and you are good! Thats what i did

Love these! Want to buy the bundle but 17 18x24 prints seem a little overload.....can't wait till I get my own personal office at the firm!!! (january can't come soon enough!!)

Ended up ordering the "Runaway" tank though....really wish they screened colors that match my room for that artwork, by far one of my favorite prints next to On My Shield that matches my decor flawlessly!

Couldn't swing them all, but I imagine I can make room for about half of the whole set.  Grabbed Aimless Arrow, Trepasses, and Tender Abuse for the time being.  Going to be gutted if I miss out on Sadness Comes Home or All We Love We Leave Behind.

Seems so close that it would almost be worth going full monty. What was the shipping like for three prints?

Seems so close that it would almost be worth going full monty. What was the shipping like for three prints?

This batch in particular, yeah.  3/4.  I can't imagine I'll be buying more than 2 at a time for the rest of them.  I've got wall space for 6 or so at the moment, and there are about 7-8 I'd like to grab.  We'll see what happens.

Total for 3 prints was $135.  So $15 for shipping?