J. Bannon - AWLWLB Print Series & All-Encompassing Works

In all actuality I can't be too upset or mad @ myself anyways. I have to watch my spending as of late. Especially given that holding out for that DW rarities & TPs that Jake posted about and also heading to Boston for DW Fest. So that's money that will be definitely tied up on other things.

As the AWLWLB series progresses I may snag one or two that catch my fancy.

It would have been nice to have all 18 spread into three rows of 6, laid out on a white wall. I really took to most of the artwork on this album too. If one happens to pop back up again, I might pick it up. With bill me later, it's definitely doable. Would even consider selling the Game of Thrones print I picked up to justify this. 

It would have been nice to have all 18 spread into three rows of 6, laid out on a white wall. I really took to most of the artwork on this album too. If one happens to pop back up again, I might pick it up. With bill me later, it's definitely doable. Would even consider selling the Game of Thrones print I picked up to justify this. 

I did the bill me later and I am so happy i made the decision. Only 100 a month is well worth the quality and quantity of artwork I will be receiving.

I did the bill me later and I am so happy i made the decision. Only 100 a month is well worth the quality and quantity of artwork I will be receiving.

I would have done the same but I took too much time thinking about it and forgot it's J. Freakin Bannon art. Oh well, one can hope. 

I got my first 4 and I am really happy with how they came out. The ones that is my favorite is the one that is still available from his online store. The size is of all them is perfect! Not to big, and not to small, and for 30 cach with the subscription I honestly cant find any negative.

Awesome, thanks man. I would love to get myself Sadness Comes Home, Glacial Pace, Precipice and AWLWLB, any idea when the next lot will be going up?

Those are pretty much the exact ones I'm after.  The three I ordered (top row / first 3) showed up earlier this week and they look stunning.  I'm not doing the subscription and they're still worth every penny at full price.  No question about it.

There's no real time frame (or order) for the set's release.  You'll notice he put up the art for tracks 1, 2, 3, and 6.  All that's known is that he's going to try to have the entire series cranked out and in our hands by the end of the year.

Hmm. Think I'd want to limit myself to four total and have each be in a different color scheme. I like how you can see songs related through color. I think I'm looking forward to Empty on the Inside, Coral Blue, and either No Light Escapes or Shame in the Way. It would be nice to get Precipice as a header piece, but I'd be stretching myself just buying three more prints unless this series is sold over a long period. I envy people who could manage the subscription. They are getting a hell of a lot of some of Jacob's finest work so far.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ask and receive.  Honestly, I had been meaning to do this from the get-go... but this request gave me the motivation to whip this up.

K0oAbz4.jpg

Have to bring this to this page as well! Based on what's been on instagram, next up available will be Glacial pace, Predatory glow and Shame in the way. Fourth still a mystery. Coral blue would fit the color scheme but since Awlwlb has been seen at the background on some pic some while ago could be that too? Or not. Soon we'll know.

Have to bring this to this page as well! Based on what's been on instagram, next up available will be Glacial pace, Predatory glow and Shame in the way. Fourth still a mystery. Coral blue would fit the color scheme but since Awlwlb has been seen at the background on some pic some while ago could be that too? Or not. Soon we'll know.

Well I'm hoping it's those four. Cause the only one I like out of those four is AWLWLB, so I'm getting off cheap :P