J. Bannon - AWLWLB Print Series & All-Encompassing Works

I'm just really happy about this print series happening. I absolutely love the artwork for these songs. Unfortunately I can't afford them all, so I'm going with some of my favorites. Shame in the Way is the first one I've bought, I reckon it will fit well with my Cruel Bloom print because of the colors :) Now I'm just patiently waiting for the AWLWLB print. Seems like that one will go fast.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm selling my Heart & Will print if anyone is interested. I really don't want to let go of it, but I got hit with some expensive car repair costs this morning and my job alone won't cut it, on top of other expenses I have going on. PM me if you're interested. 

Oh man. I would love to buy that print from you, but unfortunately I can't offer you a fair amount of money for it. It's one of my favorite J.Bannon pieces. I mean, come on, Bannon + Game of Thrones...I hope someone else would take you up on this.

Oh man. I would love to buy that print from you, but unfortunately I can't offer you a fair amount of money for it. It's one of my favorite J.Bannon pieces. I mean, come on, Bannon + Game of Thrones...I hope someone else would take you up on this.

I had plans to frame it someday and use it as a wall piece near a succulent garden, but large bills call for tough cuts. 

• 1 month later...