More No Idea colors (back in print shit too)

mclz

i dont know... I mean, im trying to have a complete collection but this time around it is getting pretty ridiculous on all the color variations. I see myself spending money for any AM! No Idea release every few months. I'm just hoping they would stop pressing RAR, its already on its 17th press. I may stop when the pic disc comes out.. we'll see

RAR is one of No Idea's best selling records ever, if not the best selling record. As long as they keep selling out each pressing fairly quickly, they're going to repress it. I admire your dedication, BTW. I made a decision a few years ago to not try to fanatically collect AM! vinyl, and that was when there were only a small handful of pressings of each record. I'm glad I didn't get into it, I'm not sure I could handle feeling obligated to buy so many records.

Last time I did that, they only charged me for what they had in stock. (It was when I ordered the cloudy colors, and the swampwater) They had sold out of the swampwater, so they never charged me for it.

In the "note to sender" or whatever box, I always say that I only want one of each color/variation, and to just not charge me for the rest.

But if you are right, then I guess I'll have some doubles to sell.

They did the same with me when I ordered some Planes Mistaken for Stars records. Two of the colors were out of stock so I got a refund for the two they didn't have. Another record had new colors so though they were out of the 1st pressing I got some nice copies of the second, which was nice.

Last time I did that, they only charged me for what they had in stock. (It was when I ordered the cloudy colors, and the swampwater) They had sold out of the swampwater, so they never charged me for it.

In the "note to sender" or whatever box, I always say that I only want one of each color/variation, and to just not charge me for the rest.

But if you are right, then I guess I'll have some doubles to sell.

They did the same with me when I ordered some Planes Mistaken for Stars records. Two of the colors were out of stock so I got a refund for the two they didn't have. Another record had new colors so though they were out of the 1st pressing I got some nice copies of the second, which was nice.

I think you and I are the only ones here collecting PMFS records... my collection has a long way to go because I am a brokeass.

I think you and I are the only ones here collecting PMFS records... my collection has a long way to go because I am a brokeass.

I believe I'm actually done with a discog at this point. I'm waiting on a spearheading the sin movement in black and a fuck with fire on red, which I'm stoked about. so j-hole on ebay sent me the wrong black flag 7" so if i can get that sorted i think i'm pretty damn good.