More No Idea colors (back in print shit too)

mclz

AGAINST ME! "Reinventing Axl Rose" LP ($7.00) (No Idea #129) **on new assorted colored vinyl!

HOT WATER MUSIC / ALKALINE TRIO picture disc LP ($10.00) (No Idea#160)

ASSHOLE PARADE "Embers" LP ($7.00) (No Idea #193)

HOT WATER MUSIC "Fuel For the Hate Game" LP ($7.00) (No Idea #37) **534 on PURPLE!

HOT WATER MUSIC "Live at the Hardback" LP ($7.00) (No Idea #66) **on new colored vinyl!

HOT WATER MUSIC "Never Ender" LP ($7.00) (No Idea #99) **on new colored vinyl!

LESS THAN JAKE "Losers, Kings and Things..." LP ($7.00) (No Idea #22) **on ORANGE or PINK vinyl!

LESS THAN JAKE "Greased" LP ($7.00) (No Idea #46) **on GREEN or PINK vinyl!

REHASHER "Off Key Melodies" LP ($7.00) (No Idea #162) **116 PINK / 129 YELLOW!

CHUCK RAGAN "Feast or Famine" LP ($7.00) (No Idea #221) **on new colored vinyl!

THE ERGS / GRABASS CHARLESTONS split 7" ($3.00) (No Idea #216) **500 on OPAQUE BLUE!

THIS IS MY FIST "A History of Rats" LP ($7.00) (No Idea #197) **176 MARBLED PURPLE / 374 PINK!

DILLINGER FOUR "This Shit is Genius (1994 - 1997) LP ($7.00) (No Idea #85) **200 pressed on new BURNT CLEAR vinyl!

THIS BIKE IS A PIPE BOMB "Dance Party With..." 10" ($6.00) (No Idea #192) **525 pressed on GOLD vinyl!

nope.. I ordered one of each when they got them in last thursday.

ill let you know once i get them.

im totally not talking shit on you so dont take this the wrong

but why so many copies of the same record? will you buy one of every color from not until forever?

just wondering

i dont know... I mean, im trying to have a complete collection but this time around it is getting pretty ridiculous on all the color variations. I see myself spending money for any AM! No Idea release every few months. I'm just hoping they would stop pressing RAR, its already on its 17th press. I may stop when the pic disc comes out.. we'll see

I put in a Credit Card order for 7 right when pg posted it on the wiki (a week ago, I think), then just yesterday I was charged the money for them. I was basing my conclusion off of this quote.

"We won't charge your card until we go over your order and make sure

everything's in stock. (We won't charge you for things that are out of stock,

so if your final charge total is lower than you thought it would be, this is why!)"

If I don't get it, then shucks.

I put in a Credit Card order for 7 right when pg posted it on the wiki (a week ago, I think), then just yesterday I was charged the money for them. I was basing my conclusion off of this quote.

"We won't charge your card until we go over your order and make sure

everything's in stock. (We won't charge you for things that are out of stock,

so if your final charge total is lower than you thought it would be, this is why!)"

If I don't get it, then shucks.

ahh. well, if you put it in for 7, they will give you 7 RAR LPs no matter what.. so if one color is sold out, they'll give you 2 of another color, maybe even 3.. etc etc.

hopefully you'll get it though.

Last time I did that, they only charged me for what they had in stock. (It was when I ordered the cloudy colors, and the swampwater) They had sold out of the swampwater, so they never charged me for it.

In the "note to sender" or whatever box, I always say that I only want one of each color/variation, and to just not charge me for the rest.

But if you are right, then I guess I'll have some doubles to sell.

Last time I did that, they only charged me for what they had in stock. (It was when I ordered the cloudy colors, and the swampwater) They had sold out of the swampwater, so they never charged me for it.

In the "note to sender" or whatever box, I always say that I only want one of each color/variation, and to just not charge me for the rest.

But if you are right, then I guess I'll have some doubles to sell.

ahh i see. hopefully we'll be getting them in the mail soon.

nope.. I ordered one of each when they got them in last thursday.

ill let you know once i get them.

im totally not talking shit on you so dont take this the wrong

but why so many copies of the same record? will you buy one of every color from not until forever?

just wondering

am! and btmi! are the only bands i plan on doing this with. Its just a hobby, and something to occupy my time. thats all.. most hobbies don't make any logical sense, so why should this?