PO: Sun Kil Moon "Benji" (7/29)

Hi guys, I would greatly appreciate if you could send me a contact address of Bullmoose. I can't access the homepage..my friend can't make orders either...I want a clear copy so badly but it's tough nut to crack when you try to order from Europe. Thanks a bunch in advance for helping me out!

Hi guys, I would greatly appreciate if you could send me a contact address of Bullmoose. I can't access the homepage..my friend can't make orders either...I want a clear copy so badly but it's tough nut to crack when you try to order from Europe. Thanks a bunch in advance for helping me out!

Bullmoose don't ship outside the US and they make their website difficult to access if you aren't in the USA. If you use a US proxy server you can get onto the site but that still doesn't mean you can buy anything I'm afraid.

Thanks man, I tried that yesterday and didn't help as the error message appeared again. It wasn't aware oft he fact that they don't ship outside USA. I am a little bit dissapointed now...to use a euphemism

THANKS again and a have a great day!

Greetings from Germany,

Nils

Norman Records in the UK had preorders for the first pressing.

Maybe check there to see if they are going to have copies of the second pressing

Thanks very much. We cut off the red a little earlier than we cut off the yellow, so hopefully we will have enough for everyone. Thanks for the nice comment about the website too.

My bank account was charged yesterday. Does this mean that you guys are getting copies in sooner than expected and shipping out?

Just an update for you all. We just stopped accepting pre-orders for the red variant. We still have the clear one up. We will open up the red one if we have extras when it is released. 

Thanks to everyone who pointed out that we don't charge cards until right before we ship. That's important.

Bull Moose lose a hell of a lot of business not shipping to the UK/EU. I've tried many a time to order through them but now don't even bother. I can think of maybe $200-300 of records I'd have bought from them over the last year or two. It's not hard Bull Moose, there is this thing called 'international postage'. yeah it costs more but what you do is you make the willing customer pay for it...

Got the same email. There was nothing stating that I even got the red.

Here's what I got:

Good afternoon,

I'm terribly sorry, but we accidentally charged your credit card early for the red version Sun Kil Moon/Benji. We just put through a credit, but it usually takes a couple of days for credits to hit your accounts. I don't know exactly why that is. They are quick to take your money but the are slow to return it.

I'm especially sorry that you'll be out your $26.97 over the weekend. To make up for that, we're going to charge you only $24.97 when the records arrive.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for your understanding.