PO: Sun Kil Moon "Benji" (7/29)

All this talk about not getting a yellow is stressin' me out

I ordered from bull moose less than 30 mins after this topic was made...

I would REALLY be surprised if you didn't get one. they took down the preorder recently once they thought they were close to filling too many, and your order was nowhere near that time. i posted the topic the minute I had heard the news anywhere, and nobody else seemed to have been talking about it at the time. odds are, you're safe. ;-)

I would REALLY be surprised if you didn't get one. they took down the preorder recently once they thought they were close to filling too many, and your order was nowhere near that time. i posted the topic the minute I had heard the news anywhere, and nobody else seemed to have been talking about it at the time. odds are, you're safe. ;-)

Yeah I got my order in about an hour or so after it was announced, but I think anyone who ordered the first day should be safe.

not sure if you guys saw this but there's another Mark K lp up on Indiegogo  

someone posted about it on http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/103443-carousel-project/#entry1953854

Thanks for pointing that out.  I'm not sure if I ever would have made it into that thread without someone mentioning that.