Pre-Order Now! - Airiel "Winks and Kisses" (FFO - Shoegaze/Dream Pop)

insanely excited. i catch these guys live as often as possible. the new album is also coming soon.

i highly recommend the guitarist's other band, New Canyons, as well http://newcanyons.bandcamp.com/album/everyone-is-dark-2

I wish i could see them live but they never come to texas. So excited for the new album as well. 

BUMPING this for the people who are sleeping on this band. CHECK IT OUT

Bumping this cause whirr's new album was announced today and Airiel is playing a few shows with them!

I've been spinning my In Your Room Lathe like crazy.

wN0NW9R.jpg

I've been looking for this lathe for a long time. If you know anyone else that wants to trade or sell, please point them in my direction!

I've been looking for this lathe for a long time. If you know anyone else that wants to trade or sell, please point them in my direction!

I checked discogs every month until it finally came up out of nowhere. It was $40 shipped, but since there are only 100 of these (it was pressed 10 years ago i believe) and i love this song so much i had too. I spin it all the time. 

BUMP check em out!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...