FS: Mondo Soundtracks - Clear Oblivion, 2xGhiblis, Halloween Splatter, TFTC + more

rooks

Hello,

So, I've mentioned I might do this a few times, and now I have an expensive purchase I'd really like to make and I think it's a good enough motivator to push me to actually follow through with this.

I've got every variant of every Mondo release, from their first 12 releases.  I plan on hanging on to the Pink Drive, Picture Disc Drive, and Clear Poltergeist (unless someone wants to offer a STUPID $, then feel free.)

Condition is NM (I think...) on every release in this list EXCEPT as noted. I can confirm condition for sure via PM if you're interested in one.

Prices Added!  You asked, so I put some together.  I wish I could give every VCer the amazing deal they deserve, but I spent a lot of time and money collecting these myself.  These are basically (excuse the expression) Buy-It-Now prices. No negotiation necessary. If you wanna barter, or do a package deal, etc. PM me and let's discuss!

Mondo Soundtracks - Variants

Maniac - MOND001 - Clear/Red Swirl - Some wear from first owner, I have plenty of pics if interested. - $190 shipped

The Beyond - MOND002 - Clear Blue - $100 shipped

The Deadly Spawn - MOND003 - Pink Splatter - $70 shipped - ON HOLD

Oblivion - Clear - $45 shipped

The Raid: Redemption - Smoke - $50 shipped

Maniac (2012) - White - $80 shipped

Studio Ghibli - Howl's Moving Castle Japanese Variant - $100 shipped

Studio Ghibli - Princess Mononoke English Variant - $60 shipped

Timecrimes - Milky White/Yellow - $50 shipped

Halloween - Version B - Translucent Orange w/ Black Splatter - $85 shipped

TFTC 7"s - BloodRed/Black Haze 7" + "Composer" Green 7" - $45 each shipped

Other Soundtracks:

The Raid: Redemption - Black

Timecrimes - Black - $25 shipped

Here Comes the Devil - Black - $25 shipped

Blue Sunshine - Black

One Way Static's Last House on the Left - White w/ limited original radio ads clear flexi disc

UFOs Evil Dead (2013) - "Zombie Splatter" variant (orange w/ black, red, blue splatter)

Other Extras While You're Here:

Fun - Aim & Ignite - Deluxe 2xLP + CD Gatefold etched D Side

King Krule - 6 feet beneath the moon

I might add more in the next few days if I get brave or need some more for my purchase. PM me if you are interested, and PLEASE have a ballpark number in mind. 

I AM expecting after-market prices on the variants. I'm sorry, and I love you all, but I spent months searching every forum under the sun trying to buy these, and every one was bought aftermarket (I have never had Mondo luck.)  So, that said, PM me if you're interested and we can chat. I can provide pics if you're serious about buying.

Side Note: The purchase I am trying to fund is a significant expense, and the decision to break up and sell my Mondo collection is a significant decision - so, I'll be trying to make sure it's worth my while, so be (a little) patient. If there's ONLY interest in Mondo-001 or something I might not sell. It's not worth it to me to sell the prized piece, and not at least most of the rest.

:wub: 

Hey Ben - you're as helpful as ever!

My prices are based on popsike history as well as discogs listings and prior sales. As I mentioned, IN BOLD RED LETTERS, which you may have missed, these aren't set prices. They are opening numbers. I am open to discussion and negotiation.

I know what it's like to be hunting for these variants and to be trying to avoid ebay as much as possible and deal directly with someone who is willing to talk price. I'm trying to give other people that same opportunity. I've already sold a few things.

I never said I was trying to sell them "fast"... I want them to go to good people.

If you're just going to come in here again to tell me to "go to ebay" don't bother :)