PO Soon: Lil Ugly Mane Boxset

Who's copping this drop today? Goes up in 1 hour, that price is still breakin my heart but I really doubt I can get my hands on one of these Super Deluxe ones, people will be shill bidding the fuck outta them out of spite..

It's up, i grabbed one.

and yes, the super deluxe is already at $555...

Got my copy of MTI today!  Other than a very minor seam split at the very top it arrived in really good condition.  Can't wait to finally give it a listen!

Oh!  Still salty about missing the box-set...

Mine came with the same seam split. I forgot I ordered one tho and couldn't find record of it anywhere, so I gave it to my friend. Looked great otherwise.

Well the second closest bidder topped out at $1,475 so a second chance offer is always available if that number is in fact real life, I just hope that the real Lil Ugly Mane is getting at least 50% of that number though if the person is really willing to hunk down that kind of dough for this, people are forgetting this is actually about the music and not the hype surrounding the value of his releases on the secondary market..

• 3 months later...

So.. this monster dropped today.. and it's truly amazing, 120 minutes of straight lush

http://liluglymane.bandcamp.com/album/third-side-of-tape

There will be a "physical release announced soon"

Also I think the new LP for the boxset is titled "Oblivion Access"? Judging by the cryptic text..

--

Enjoy

So.. this monster dropped today.. and it's truly amazing, 120 minutes of straight lush

Also I think the new LP for the boxset is titled "Oblivion Access"? Judging by the cryptic text..

--

Enjoy

If you buy it, it comes with Oblivion Access clips. Its supposed to be out in June. And the album w/ Nickelus F is called Trick Dice. He posted the covers on his facebook a couple days ago, then took em down an hour later. 

--

Enjoy

OH MY GOD

this rules

this needs to be in the box set

The beats and everything were amazing, but these bands on here are pretty good if not a little generic. If they're Ugly's high school bands then props. The punk rock song wasn't too bad, but the one Side Three A at 11:30 sounds like dino j without the ripping solos. Then there's a Le Tigre sounding song towards the end too. Kinda interesting