PO: The Murder City Devils - The White Ghost Has Blood on Its Hands Again 12"

If anyone purchased a splatter and is not that into it I will pay double retail as this is my favorite band in the whole wide world.  I am a rabid collector of all things MCD and I am seriously sad I dropped the ball on this one.  Or maybe we could work out a trade for the tour copy  I plan to purchased at the 8/22 SF show.....anyways let me know it would mean the fucking world to me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up (I was wondering where the fuck this was):

Record Shipping Delays
Posted on August 9, 2014 by Merchbot2000

Well, it appears that the vinyl for our new album, The White Ghost Has Blood on Its Hands Again is still not ready, and we have not been able to ship them out to people who have ordered them. If you are coming to a show on the west coast tour, and you would like to pick up your record there, we are thinking of making that option available to you.

If you have already ordered, please reply to the email your get from paypal confirming your purchase, letting us know what show you will be attending and that you want to pick up your order in person.  We will write back with instructions on how to go about picking up your purchase in person.

If you have not already ordered, and would like to order and pick up at the show, make your purchase, and then reply to the paypal confirmation email with what show you are going to be attending, and we will respond with directions.

If you order includes shirts or pins, let us know if you want those still shipped, or picked up in person as well.

We are very sorry for this inconvenience, and appreciate everyone who took the time to buy the record early. We wish we had been able to ship them to you so you would already have them.

Patience is a tough virtue to maintain. Hope to see mine soon!

Update between 2 days ago and now, dated 09AUG (?)

Well, WE HAVE THE VINYL.  We are currently on tour, but are working to get the vinyl out to people who pre-ordered it.  We are shipping it ourselves, so please be patient.

We are very sorry for this inconvenience, and appreciate everyone who took the time to buy the record early. We wish we had been able to ship them to you so you would already have them

got mine this afternoon, shipped from SF which means they are shipping while on tour which is pretty cool of them to do to make up for the wait. no luck on the test press here. pretty basic layout, no printing on the spine. Was also able to pick up the tour press the other night.

All orders have shipped according to Instagram......also they sent out random orders with Test Presses as well.....everybody cross their fingers

Lampwick.....you aren't from Huntsville/Madison, Alabama are you?

nope, California.

got mine this afternoon, shipped from SF which means they are shipping while on tour which is pretty cool of them to do to make up for the wait. no luck on the test press here. pretty basic layout, no printing on the spine. Was also able to pick up the tour press the other night.

nope, California.

There was a band from my hometown that was called Lampwick.....and they were not my favorite band. That's all.

I know I asked this a few weeks back but it is anybody looking to get rid of their splatter I would gladly take it off your hands for a fair price.  Anybody go to night 2 at GAMH in SF?  That was so great godamn....Anybody notice how healthy and fit Spencer looks? I did lament the lack of Leslie however but the fill in guy was going off.  I had so much fun.