Shoegaze/Dream Pop Thread

Someone was looking to sell it a last week - check the original PO page...too lazy and on mobile right now.

Also, I just got the new MIrror Travel, Cruise Deal. A couple of you seemed interested a while back when I posted about them. Good stuff, I got my copy from Amazon.ca for 11.99, but even direct was pretty cheap. I'll add links and stuff when I'm not lazy and on mobile, just a heads up for now

Also, I just got the new Mirror Travel, Cruise Deal. A couple of you seemed interested a while back when I posted about them. Good stuff, I got my copy from Amazon.ca for 11.99, but even direct was pretty cheap. I'll add links and stuff when I'm not lazy and on mobile, just a heads up for now

Here's a link to a new song https://soundcloud.com/modernoutsider/mirror-travel-yesca and to the album http://modernoutsider.bigcartel.com/product/pre-order-mirror-travel-cruise-deal-lp-download-card

OR on Amazon.ca or .com

I have as well, it's great! They also announced a deluxe re-issue of Mexico through Anton Newcombe's label A-Records coming in May.

I'll be getting that as well. These ladies are great!

Very interested in Catherine Wheel as well!

Airiel from Shelflife were $40 and Darla had some for $30 + ship - picked up a spare from Darla for a friend in need or trade, and a friend is in need, so he's getting that copy :)

I don't think he meant there was a re-issue, I think he was more like asking about it not being re-issued yet.

I have as well, it's great! They also announced a deluxe re-issue of Mexico through Anton Newcombe's label A-Records coming in May.

I'll be getting that as well. These ladies are great!

I saw that it was going to be a limited 10", but not much else - do you have more info?  

Full album stream here: http://sheshredsmag.com/premiere-mirror-travel-explores-new-moods-and-places-on-new-lp-cruise-deal/

Back in September, according to a Steve Hoffman Forums user, Creation Records' Facebook posted a video of Loveless with "more to come..." in the comments. That post was soon taken down. Creation also posted this on Twitter, which was originally a link to a Loveless stream.

Either Mcgee's recent post is just saying how he likes the song "Soon" or it's a hint that something is coming soon.

Yes, it appears Sony Legacy owns the rights to MBV's back catalogue. Maybe McGee and Shields are both involved somehow? I can dream...