Shoegaze/Dream Pop Thread

Hi guys, thought you might like to have a chance to PO a shoegaze band before I release it on Instagram :)

Listen Here: https://kamalatapes.bandcamp.com/album/fondle
Kickstarter Purchase: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1229200595/kamala-tapes-button-press-maker

These /10 special editions are going to have alternative album art compared to the general release

in case anyone didn't get on the lovesliescrushing kickstarter, reckless records has put the blue signed vinyl up as part of their rsd leftovers. i grabbed one this morning, and am stoked i didn't miss out.

http://www.reckless.com/post_rsd.php

Ya saw that and bought one but was totally confused. I thought they were Kickstarter only? Also, that wasn't even an rsd release right?

For us backers it was $28ppd August 2015. Just like the Saint Marie releases, nonbackers get a shot, and prob with shipping comes out less or the same. (Secret Shine was much less at Darla, etc)

Correct - not an RSD release, but a nice score for some folks who didn't have $28 tied up for 8+ months. Scott has done a great job with updates though. Mine might have arrived in the mail today.

Just got the email of death from Tender Age on the /25 11" Lathe (they said the sound was not up to their standards). Still doing unique jackets for /25 but on Clear 12" vinyl and 75 more copies with a standard jacket. For $37ppd, 3 new songs and 2 covers, I'm out. They were offering a $5 refund.

So if you wanted one of those jackets, there is one available. I'll prob pick up a CS down the road. I like the two tracks from their 7" better as well.

Appreciate their communication through all of this - disappointing, but they're doing it right albeit too rich for my blood.

damn, $36ppd for that pinkshinyultrablast 10" to the states. can't pull the trigger.

I would keep an eye on Amazon UK.  They usually end up getting AC30 releases and it's typically a lot cheaper.  That's where I grabbed Grandfeathered and the RD's Pure Mood....both of which were colored 1st press copies.

I'm sure this has been posted previously too but all three color variants of Grandfeathered are back in stock and a 2nd press on black was added. Pulled the trigger on that acid lollipop variant a few days ago.

Got my copy of the Lovesliescrushing LP that Reckless put up. Don't know how they ended up with copies but it's a great release and pressing.

Feel lucky to have it after missing the Kickstarter campaign.

Have people been getting their Kickstarter copies?  I'm not worried, mainly don't want to bug them unless I know that they shipped out a while ago.