Shoegaze/Dream Pop Thread

Got PSUB Everything Else Matters (Amber Glitter) today from the Stickfigure dude - arrived in great shape, can't wait to clean and spin later today.

Oh, looks like he is leaking them out one at a time - got another one up now :)  Better hurry!

http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/6554840?ev=rb

Any sound issues caused by the glitter?

Haha naw man, I know what you mean though, judging it by eye. I thought the same with those "string" in wax or "foil" chunks I've seen around the internet. But yeah rest assured I spun it front to back at least 3 times not a single skip, pop crack etc. 

(this isn't a pirate press!)

Never even knew about this one, 2002, anyone posted here yet? I did a search and did not see them even mentioned.

No vinyl, just a CD. 4 dreamy, shoegaze -with- a- splash- of- postrock tracks, 26 minutes total.

Stella Luna - Stargazer EP

Yeah, that's my channel. There you can find plenty of good stuff.

Never even knew about this one, 2002, anyone posted here yet? I did a search and did not see them even mentioned.

No vinyl, just a CD. 4 dreamy, shoegaze -with- a- splash- of- postrock tracks, 26 minutes total.

Stella Luna - Stargazer EP

this has been one of my favorites for years. before the whole current newgaze era, this is what i would always recommend to people. its such a shame this band never released anything else.

Yeah, that's my channel. There you can find plenty of good stuff.

this has been one of my favorites for years. before the whole current newgaze era, this is what i would always recommend to people. its such a shame this band never released anything else.

Will definitely check out more on your channel, any recommendations? 

eskimoswim, any more secret stashes? :)  Been listening to Airiel more and they are really rising in my shoegaze playlist!

That Airiel band is INSANE. I've seen them twice live and they are soooo loud but they craft it all so perfectly.

Airiel is my favorite Shoegaze/Dream pop band and i'm so happy that they are releasing Winks and Kisses soon. I somehow got their "In your Room" 8 inch last year, it's super rare and one of my favorites in my collection.

Airiel is my favorite Shoegaze/Dream pop band and i'm so happy that they are releasing Winks and Kisses soon. I somehow got their "In your Room" 8 inch last year, it's super rare and one of my favorites in my collection.

I'm so ridiculously jealous. I've been looking for that lathe for forever. Also, side note, I read on their Facebook that the new album they just tracked is the last album to ever come out of Soma Studios in Chicago. Pretty crazy when I looked back and realized how many albums I love were recorded there.