Shoegaze/Dream Pop Thread

seeing ringo deathstarr tomorrow, anyone know if they got any merch or vinyl on tour?

I saw them on the last date of the minitour earlier this summer, and no vinyl, just God's Dream CDs and some old shirt designs including Kaleidoscope.

They hand screened shirts just for this tour. If they have any Med or Large, I would be highly appreciative if you coud snag me one and I would chip in  extra for the trouble.  They are White with "Ringo Deathstarr" in blue (think) dripping letters. There were pictures on Instagram of Elliot making them. I bet they're sold out though :(  If not, you have a friend for life and will pay you back a favor as well :)

seeing ringo deathstarr tomorrow, anyone know if they got any merch or vinyl on tour?

Austin, eh? With Creepoid and Marraiges I suppose. I saw the latter 2 in Houston 2 days ago. It was killer.

Sucks (for them, I guess) there were only about 30-40 people there. RD is a welcome addition to that killer tour.

My favorite show of 2015 so far...

They've been up since 6am EST, and *#@!  12.5 GBP for a 10" 2 tracks- and it has the word "haze" or "hazy" in the description.

Shipped to the US is $30+. $$$#@!&$$$

I tweeted them to see if anyone in NA is distro'ing this. There was discogs seller doing Everything Else Matters 12" for the 1st press Amber Glitter for $22 last go around, which was more reasonable.

I could try loading up with Taffy and some 7"'s to try and justify this, but I don't know if I can cave.  Would rather drop a $50 on an AUS album out now with 67 minutes of awesome postrock, but I can't bring myself to do that either. Already bought the mp3's for that one (We Lost The Sea)

Don...do what I did when ordered Taffy's entire discog from them...Email them and let them know that you want to place a big order and politely ask if they can give you a discount or something. I did and they hooked me w/ a discount code. I think it was like 10% off the order and although still high courtesy of the exchange rate, it was cheaper than otherwise.

But yeah...$30 shipped for a 10" is a bit much.

They've been up since 6am EST, and *#@!  12.5 GBP for a 10" 2 tracks- and it has the word "haze" or "hazy" in the description.

Shipped to the US is $30+. $$$#@!&$$$

I tweeted them to see if anyone in NA is distro'ing this. There was discogs seller doing Everything Else Matters 12" for the 1st press Amber Glitter for $22 last go around, which was more reasonable.

Damn, yea I can't do that either right now...the exchange rate is absolutly terrible. Hope it sees NA or Euro distro soon, otherwise I'll have to hold out for discogs too.

Finishes in a few days and is still well short.

3 days, $700 to go -

they added a new 7" lathe two track tier as well.  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1222469052/lovesliescrushing-bloweyelashwish-vinyl-edition/posts/1313111

It's going to come down to the 11th hour, hopefully we'll see it go over the top.

For drone fans,  Eric Quach (thisquietarmy) is backing this project hard!!

Yes! :)

:)  Didn't have to go to the 11th hour :)  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1222469052/lovesliescrushing-bloweyelashwish-vinyl-edition/description  

kickstarter-light3x-6162716c43d86f4527fa   6 GOAL Posted by scott cortez

Yay, we did it! Thank you to everyone for believing in the project, you all just made my day. More updates to come.

heart-red3x-3134f4a39cd7f811af060f497e85

Grouper side project Helen new album is now up for PO on Kranky. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153860265977289&id=279206347288

+ a new track 'violet' https://soundcloud.com/kranky/helen-violet/s-M70dK

No press info so I'm assuming unlimited on black? Still definitely in to order this soon though.