PO: HAVE A NICE LIFE - DEATHCONSCIOUSNESS RE-ISSUE

This is the absolute perfect record for a night like tonight where I'm laying in bed, in an almost pitch black room with just candlelight, drinking a beer with my window open so I can just slightly hear the fall breeze outside.  

I feel ya.. Sprite for me, please

Just want to say that I ordered this album on a whim based off hype and having heard the first 30 minutes of it.

Finally listened to it in full tonight. What a beast of a journey. I can't wait to finish reading the booklet it came with, I'm on part 2. 

The album spans so many genres. It's truly a remarkable feat in music. 

And that green color is so sexy.

So I just opened mine since it came today and I love just how well it was packed. The box they shipped it in had "get proactive if u don't want 2 b emo + sad <3" written on the inside of it and that made me laugh. Also the green is beautiful, holding it up to the light shows that it is kind of semi-transparent as well. Definitely a fan of The Flenser now.

Anyone has yet to receive a shipping notification yet? I ordered mine when they released a limited amount but it has been two weeks since then.

doesn't seem to be the norm to get shipping notification. I just got my PO, and no shipping notification.

I prob got a White the same Friday 2 weeks ago as you did, when they a few of each up. 

Jonathan IG'ed or tweeted yesterday all the long, lost Green copies showed up Friday, so after the BARF show this weekend, they were going to be packing and shipping like Banshee's next week. 

doesn't seem to be the norm to get shipping notification. I just got my PO, and no shipping notification.

I prob got a White the same Friday 2 weeks ago as you did, when they a few of each up. 

Jonathan IG'ed or tweeted yesterday all the long, lost Green copies showed up Friday, so after the BARF show this weekend, they were going to be packing and shipping like Banshee's next week. 

I ordered the 180g black vinyl and I did contact them 2 days back regarding the shipment of the vinyl but I didnt get any reply from them. 

Hopefully mine will arrive soon  :)