(PPD PRICES ADDED)FS: Brand New, La Dispute, The Starting Line, Such Gold, Into It. Over It.

Selling off a couple more doubles off and some stuff that needs a new home. Thought I'd give the boards a shot before I took this over to eBay. 

Prices Added - 07/12/2014

7"

The Sound of Animals Fighting - "The Ocean and the Sun" | Black /400  $30 PPD

Crime in Stereo - "Love" | Third Press Green /400 $23 PPD
Emanuel - "The Hey Man" | UK Exclusive Red /?  $5 PPD
Fugazi - "3 Songs" | Black /? $5 PPD
Mae / Modern Dance - "Split 7"" | Black /200 $5 PPD
The Subways - "I Want to Hear What You've Got to Say (Live From Islington)" | Red /? $5 PPD

Mixtapes - "Somewhere in Trinsic" | Letter Pressed Wrap Around | White /200 $8 PPD

Such Gold / A Loss for Words - "Split" | Maroon Marble /250 $20 PPD
Such Gold / Into It. Over It. - "Split - EP" | Black /100 $30 PPD
Touché Amoré / Title Fight - "Split 7" | Crescent-Shaped Depresssion / Faceghost Red /975 $15 PPD
Yellowcard - "Rough Draft" | Black /? $5 PPD

12"

Brand New - "The Devil and God are Raging Inside of Me" | 2x LP Black w/ Sticker /? $45 PPD

Brand New - "The Devil and God are Raging Inside of Me" | Shop Radio Cast Exclusive 2x LP Clear w/ Sticker /2500  $55 PPD
Brand New - "Your Favorite Weapon" | Second Press Black /?  $30 PPD
The Story So Far - "What You Don't See" | Tour Press Screen Printed Cover Clear w/ Oxblood Splatter /500 $45 PPD
The Story So Far - "What You Don't See" | First Press Watermelon /500 $35 PPD
Transit - "Listen and Forgive" | Grey w/ Orange and White Splatter /1000  $15 PPD
Transit - "Young New England" | Screen Printed Cover Band Exclusive Green / Red Mix /350  $45 PPD
Transit - "Young New England" | Screen Printed Cover Tour Press Green / Red Mix /200  $45 PPD
Balance & Composure - "Only Boundaries" | Third Press Pink /500 $20 PPD
Bayside - "Acoustic" | HT Exclusive Grey Putty /448 $40 PPD 
Death Cab For Cutie - "Transatlanticism" | 2x LP Black /?  $27 PPD
The Descendents - "I Don't Want to Grow Up" | Black /?  $10 PPD
The Descendents - "Cool to Be You" | Black /?  $10 PPD
Into It. Over It - "Proper" | First Press Translucent Grey /1000 $17 PPD
La Dispute - "Rooms of the House" | Black /3000  $20 PPD
La Dispute - "Somewhere At The Bottom Of The River Between Vega And Altair" | Fourth Press A/B Pink C/D Blue w/ D-side Etching 2x LP /500 $30 PPD
La Dispute - "Wildlife" | Record Store Day 2012 Exclusive Pink/Pink 2x LP /100 $70 PPD
Make Do And Mend - "Bodies of Water" | First Press Grey w/ Screenprinted B Side /225 $10 PPD
Make Do and Mend - "Everything You Ever Loved" | Deep Purple /500 $10 PPD
Mixtapes - "Even on the Worst Nights" | Letter Pressed Wrap Around | White /200  $15 PPD
Mixtapes - "How to Throw a Successful Party" | Yellow /100 $30 PPD
Mixtapes - "Maps & Companions" | Clear w/ Black Smoke /200 $45 PPD
Mixtapes - "Maps & Companions" | Tour Press Screen Printed Cover Purple /125 $45 PPD
Mixtapes - "Ordinary Silence" | HT Exclusive Ice Cream Cone /500 $14 PPD
NOFX - "Self Entitled" | Black /? $12 PPD

Something Corporate - "North" | HT Exclusive Black /750 $30 PPD

The Starting Line - "Based on a True Story" | 2x LP w/ Etched B Side Clear w/ White Smoke /500 $20 PPD

The Starting Line - "Based on a True Story" | 2x LP w/ Etched B Side Clear /1250 $20 PPD
The Starting Line - "The Early Years" | Random Mix /1000 $12 PPD
Teenage Bottlerocket - "They Came From the Shadows" | Gatefold Jacket Black /? $10 PPD
Their / They're / There - "Analog Weekend" | Etched B Side Blue /?  $12 PPD
Their / They're / There - "Their / They're / There" | Transluscent Red /? $12 PPD
This Time Next Year - "Drop Out Of Life" | Dark Burgundy /?  $10 PPD
This Time Next Year - "Drop Out Of Life" | NS Subscription Jacket Dark Burgundy 5/30 $25 PPD
This Time Next Year - "Drop Out Of Life" | Tour Press Black /250  $25 PPD

These prices are very high what you don't see goes for like 15-20 for the tour variant and 25ish for the splatter also that wildlife press is for sure not 70 dollars

I mean, value is always subjective to one's discretion - at least I'd like to think so. 

Regardless, PM me if you aren't ok with the prices listed above and we may be able to find common ground.