Official LTJ Thread

12 minutes ago, thenameisluigi said:

Pretty happy with my haul today, got the Evo Kid, two copies of each record, the flexi, as well as the ornament and the Christmas Science Guy on P+P. Hopefully the records end up being different variants and one of the green Losing Streak covers.

Nice! also happy with my haul as well, got both LPs, flexi, ugly sweatshirt and well as the rest of the LTJ Black Friday Exclusives. Over at P+P Was able to get White/Gold  Skull/Monkey assassin Mash up, Full Sized Peppermint Spice Donut and a Wunderland Tattoo Shirt.  still Bummed I missed the Science Guy With Christmas Lights  though it Looks So Cool. 

4 hours ago, thenameisluigi said:

Pretty happy with my haul today, got the Evo Kid, two copies of each record, the flexi, as well as the ornament and the Christmas Science Guy on P+P. Hopefully the records end up being different variants and one of the green Losing Streak covers.

Would you mind helping me out since ya know ... you got two of each?

1 hour ago, thenameisluigi said:

If I end up with duplicates, I have another LTJ collector I'm helping. BUT if they end up not needing it for sure dude!

Duplicates?  The vinyl colors are repackagings of the 1st and 2nd pressing colors.  Did you miss those pressings?  If you didn't, whatever you receive will technically be a duplicate.  

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, chils123 said:

Mofo is flipping these and pampered chef shit. Fuck this world! 

...on a lighter note, I know so many people, including myself that would love these. 

Brand New fans, do you have this variant?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-Pampered-Chef-BBQ-Flexible-Basket-/302148478933?hash=item465973e7d5:g:xokAAOSw4HVWFBhn

Edited by ajhall04

• 2 weeks later...