Official LTJ Thread

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, ChasHawk said:

Twitter feed says pre-order info will drop on Wed 1/4

Ugh...just looked around a bit at Pure Noise.  

Looks like we will still get plenty of LTJ variants going forward, but it's likely they will be $18 apiece and $4.61 media mail.

It'll probably be a couple bucks cheaper if it's an EP but I could be wrong. Even if it is, PN always has good variants, good packaging, and download codes so it's not like you're paying $18 for an LP in a flimsy jacket. 

44 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

My guess is it's an EP and the full album will come out near the end of the year or early 2018. PN has been doing that a bit recently.

Yeah, it's been announced as an EP. 

I'm just lamenting the fact that every variant of full albums going forward will likely be $18 + $4.61 media mail. 

Plus I've had some less than stellar experiences with merchnow. 

12 hours ago, marc32137 said:

My guess is it's an EP and the full album will come out near the end of the year or early 2018. PN has been doing that a bit recently.

It's not even definite that the LP will be on Pure Noise. When the PNR announcement was made I was bored and counted how many labels LTJ released EPs and LPs on and Vinnie said "and many more to come." It's nothing new for LTJ to release things on multiple labels. The LP could still be on Fat, could be on Pure Noise, or could be on a neither.

Here's the pressing info from purenoise...

Pressing Info
300 (Indy Retail Exclusive): Cream / Orange Smash
400 (LTJ Tour Exclusive): Cream / Orange / Black stripped tri-color
500 (PN Webstore): White / Orange smash with Black splatter
1300 (Various): Half Cream / Half Transparent Orange

So it would seem the best way to get the /1,300 variant would be amazon prime for $12.62

2 hours ago, snowynz said:

I really like the new song, quite surprised by it

The Aus/NZ store (24hundred) has the smash/splatter without the paraphernalia but shipping is insane

Cant justify the price for a handful of songs, but ImportCds has a version? for $10.66 already - sweet

By the time you pay shipping and tax, it's $14.50...and it should be the same version as amazon.