Official LTJ Thread

5 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Gone? Link?

Pure Noise had 50 up on their site a week or two back but it’s sold out online. Tour only now for the remaining 100. And then probably in the LTJ webstore after tour if they still have them. 

4 hours ago, mmhmm said:

#cashgrab

Yea, basically. $30 for a folded cover. I still got it. At this point I probably have 2-3 copies of each record variant. #sigh

9 hours ago, ChasHawk said:

Got the email from purenoise, but I already have the clear variant. I was unwilling to pay $60 for an alternate cover and a slipmat.

When was it $60? Was $30 with free shipping and the slipmat when I bought it, and even then I was annoyed I was buying another clear copy haha. 

2 hours ago, thenameisluigi said:

When was it $60? Was $30 with free shipping and the slipmat when I bought it, and even then I was annoyed I was buying another clear copy haha. 

I meant $30, sorry.

I have every variant of this EP.

I'm just not that much of a sucker to pay $30 for a screenprint and slipmat.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

EDIT: And it's already sold out apparently.

No Idea pressed a new variant of the Goodbye Blue and White record with the remaining 173 jacket covers from the original press. Hand numbered this time around with some variety in the blue marbling. $20 a pop. 

https://store.noidearecords.com/collections/new-on-no-idea/products/less-than-jake-goodbye-blue-white-limited-edition

Still waiting for the band to finally announce an Anthem reissue and B-Sides press. Haven't heard a peep about it since December. Maybe issues with licensing from Sire? Those two were never reissued with updated art like everything prior either.

Edited by thenameisluigi

• 10 months later...

There's no way they secured the rights to press Anthem or B-sides and just have a ton of boxes of vinyl sitting around waiting to ship out. Pretty sure they looked into it happening, got excited and said some stuff about it maybe happening and then it never happened, but they'd never tell us that.

I, of course, would love to be proven wrong though. 

7 hours ago, NoFxpunkguy said:

I don't expect it to be Anthem seeing how it lost the vote on warners  run out groove thing

At the time Vinnie was asking people not to vote for that. Heard recently there is still a plan for Anthem (didn't ask about b-sides) to be reissued "soon". Was hoping this was going to be it, but guess not.

Guess they've been sitting on a stockpile of unsold GNV FLA records, considering how many hand screened versions there already are. 275 the first time around for the 20th anniversary, then another 100 when they did the black cover, and now another 75.