WTB/WTTF: Death Grips - Exmilitary (lol)

Fairmount

Guest jonpasqual

1 more gov plates preorder hold request left! 

if you don't make it. don't get upset you'll be put into a second list in my inbox.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump on this, to see if theres any new info?

Edit: got exmilitary, so thread title is now irrelevant, but not going to change the title to stay keep search engines away from bootleg death grips

hope it didn't cost an arm and a leg! I'd love a copy of this but there's no way i can afford what it goes for

hope it didn't cost an arm and a leg! I'd love a copy of this but there's no way i can afford what it goes for

It sadly did.. I just got my player in the mail Friday (my old one broke) and Exmilitary came in Thursday. Ive already spun it in it's entirety 6 times. Sounds so good on vinyl, i really hope you get a chance to grab a copy.

Guest jonpasqual

btw! FROM FIRST TO LAST - DEAR DIARY. is finished. pics / video will be posted soon. looking for a good way (cheep but GOOD!) to get sleeves made / or make.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fairmount, I can get an OG copy of this if you're still interested.
The owner wants 100 bucks and he said it's been played once.

The jacket has a little seam split on the top and I've looked at the record itself to verify that it looks brand spanking new.

He told me he bought it via mail order so that would explain the top seam split.

I've bought a bunch of records from him in the past and they've all been top notch quality.

I can get it for you for 100 bucks plus shipping plus a little cash to make it worth my while to drive out to his place to get it (not trying to be a price gougey dick, but I do have to drive over a half hour each way to get to his place and gas ain't free.)

If you'd rather trade some stuff, I could go that route if I'd be getting what would be considered a good deal on 100 bucks in records.

If the original poster isn't interested anyone else is welcome to take me up in this offer, but I think it's only fair to offer it up to him/her first.

Actually, Fairmount, I just noticed that you live in NC.
He's in Raleigh, so I could put you in touch with him if you'd like to just buy it yourself, but I'd need to make sure he's cool with it since he doesn't know you and sells them out of his apartment.

PM me for details.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...