Minus the Bear - Planet Of Ice 2xLP Reissue

I got the purple around release, and I'm pretty pleased. I had been wanting this one on vinyl for some time. It had a little surface noise in passages but nothing too distracting. It sounded better than the cd to me, but someone on the stevehoffman forums said the first pressings were sonically superior. I don't think anyone would be disappointed picking this up if they don't own a copy already

I got the purple around release, and I'm pretty pleased. I had been wanting this one on vinyl for some time. It had a little surface noise in passages but nothing too distracting. It sounded better than the cd to me, but someone on the stevehoffman forums said the first pressings were sonically superior. I don't think anyone would be disappointed picking this up if they don't own a copy already

I'm pretty sure the 1st press was 45rpm while the reissues are 33.

I don't know what's going on. Just got an e-mail saying my order was canceled and a Paypal refund.

However I have shipping confirmation with tracking. Has moved across the country but currently says "Delivery status not updated."

Wow, keep us updated if they show up. I for one would like to know if this was real or not.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Stupidly missed out on their 10 year tour for Menos El Oso. No way I’m missing out this time around. 

How is Irving  Plaza? I’ve never been to a show there.

I like it more when I was younger. Older building similar to upstairs at the Old Webster Hall. Little smaller though. Decent sound, but the venue takes a cut of merch which causes merch prices to be higher than normal when bands play there.