Big Wig - Stay Asleep LP Hot Topic exclusive

Fuck you! You crashed my car! Five years of work, in a junkyard! You shouldn't be allowed to drive!

She was taken, much to my regret. Oh well, fuck it all! That girl in the green jackettttttt green jackett green jacket!

Bigwig was my first show back in like 2002.  Wow, that was a while ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I checked - seems to contradict itself...

'For the first time ever, the epic release from Bigwig is finally made available on vinyl. We don't know why it took so long, but this album transcends the bands career. It is a classic. It deserves vinyl grooves and analog sound.

This is a Pre-Order. You can download the tracks immediately, but the vinyl will be shipped as soon as we get inventory which will be well before the official release date of August 26, 2014.

Includes unlimited streaming of Stay Asleep via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.

shipping out on or around 01 October 2014'

• 3 weeks later...

So the vinyl available through Kung Fu/Interpunk is a different variant than the HT one, correct?

Interpunk = $13.50

Hot Topic = $20.50

Really?

Really.

It was the same for the Ataris reissues. Interpunk had them for $12 and HT sold them for $20.

The only difference is HT gets the colored variants, Interpunk only had them on black (at least that was the case with the Ataris stuff. Haven't heard anything about variants on Bigwig other than the HT color so far).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn, they said they were announcing NJ shows soon, but that was months ago.

They played East Coast Tsunami Fest yesterday. Evan from Wisdom In Chains was playing bass not sure if he always does as I said I only just heard them. WIC played yesterday and they play again today so it could just be a one off type show because everyone was all here for the fest.