Video game OSTs

Still waiting on my lathes and almost done with the first 3" CD release on my DIY label, but I totally want to do an unofficial release of the Silent Hill OST for all the fans out there. I could totally fund a 3" CD of it with a quicker and more limited run, but I figure everyone would love a tape instead. Or....depending on how my lathes turn out I could totally go that way and fund 30-50 lathes featuring the best tracks on the OST (there are about 41 tracks that are very short total) with original artwork on maybe 8" or 10" lathe cuts.

Very interested in this. Lathe sounds more fun.

Still waiting on my lathes and almost done with the first 3" CD release on my DIY label, but I totally want to do an unofficial release of the Silent Hill OST for all the fans out there. I could totally fund a 3" CD of it with a quicker and more limited run, but I figure everyone would love a tape instead. Or....depending on how my lathes turn out I could totally go that way and fund 30-50 lathes featuring the best tracks on the OST (there are about 41 tracks that are very short total) with original artwork on maybe 8" or 10" lathe cuts.

and what about silent hill 2?