Video game OSTs

Is that the same "rare" Assassin's Creed LP that you can buy for under 12 GBP on amazon? If so, great starting price!  :rolleyes:

I've never seen that, weird, I saw one of these sell for £70 on eBay, currently going for £37 on Discogs, not only that but it was supposedly a RSD Canada exclusive. http://www.discogs.com/Brian-Tyler-Various-Assassins-Creed-IV-Black-Flag-Game-Soundtrack-Special-Edition/release/5615118

EDIT: I'll lower it.

Should be easy to know who it is for annefrankzappa. Look who bought multiple and cross reference his email/location. Blocked and removed.

Not sure it will be that easy for Sean. Wasn't it said that he actually got some copies into independent shops? Very possible that someone came across these and really doesn't know anything about them.

Yeah, I would practically kill someone for the Zelda boot, only games I ever played with my dad were Final Fantasy 2 and Zelda II: The Adventure Of Link. 

I have resigned myself to the fact the release is not going to happen for me, wish I would have seen the 50 dollar one on discogs though. I would have bought it. 

Yeah, I would practically kill someone for the Zelda boot, only games I ever played with my dad were Final Fantasy 2 and Zelda II: The Adventure Of Link. 

I have resigned myself to the fact the release is not going to happen for me, wish I would have seen the 50 dollar one on discogs though. I would have bought it. 

I just played mine the other day at home and was counting my lucky stars....