Video game OSTs

"On May 25th, SPACELAB9 will present the first of two releases in a new video game soundtrack series. Beginning first with an LP for Capcom's legendary MEGA MAN, the album contains a collection of the most memorable moments and awesome boss themes from the game's 1987 debut up through 2010's Mega Man 10. The second tops IGN's list of the best RPGs of all time (any guesses?). Both albums will initially be released on picture disc format and available exclusively at Hot Topic. Non-picture disc fans stay tuned for more exciting news about these game titles and many others on the way..."

Oh... still, they might not be referring to Megaman.

7SHWY1h.png

I can't get over how awful this Megaman mockup looks. It is staggering how little thought and effort went into it, and that someone approved it to be put on a product. It looks like someone's avatar from a video game message board in 1998. It looks like a bootleg Korean t-shirt. The only thing I can compare it to is when you go into a Chinese restaurant and they have those sunbleached, 20-year old, stock photos of Chinese food. It looks like it was created in MSPaint by someone with no working hands, feet, or frontal lobe. Whoever made this should be ashamed and their name should be deleted from any public records, including the phone book.

I can't get over how awful this Megaman mockup looks. It is staggering how little thought and effort went into it, and that someone approved it to be put on a product. It looks like someone's avatar from a video game message board in 1998. It looks like a bootleg Korean t-shirt. The only thing I can compare it to is when you go into a Chinese restaurant and they have those sunbleached, 20-year old, stock photos of Chinese food. It looks like it was created in MSPaint by someone with no working hands, feet, or frontal lobe. Whoever made this should be ashamed and their name should be deleted from any public records, including the phone book.

The worst part is, all of the Mega Man merch for the past few years has been like this.  Mostly because Capcom could give two fucks about the franchise.  There's so much more they could do.

They should have used the Mega Man box art...

Mega-Man-1-Box-Art.jpg

This is it boys: https://instagram.com/p/2RdRJ9uJyM/

Just mastered an OST headed to vinyl of the SEGA Dreamcast game "Shenmue" which came out back in 1999. #mastering #vinyl #ost #segadreamcast#shenmue

dFG8NoJ.png

Just pray to god that Spacelab aren't behind it. If this is a picture disk, I'll cry.

This is it boys: https://instagram.com/p/2RdRJ9uJyM/

Just pray to god that Spacelab aren't behind it. If this is a picture disk, I'll cry.

Holy mother of God. Just tell me this isn't a joke like Shenmue 3. Yu Suzuki and co are always toying with my emotions. Please press it on "Phoenix Mirror" colored vinyl. This is one of my favorite games of all time even with the cheesy ass voice acting and all!

People in France and Belgium (and maybe some other EU country's).

You can order the HOHOKUM soundtrack at fnac.com

€11,83 and free shipping if you buy it from the user mecodu.

(Ordered the Inception OST from him/them and received it without any problem)

This also sells for really cheap on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Hohokum-Soundtrack-Limited-Rainbow-Splatter/dp/B00NMZW52G/ref=sr_1_1_twi_1_lp_?ie=UTF8&qid=1430935065&sr=8-1&keywords=HOHOKUM

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00NMZW52G/ref=sr_1_1_twi_1_lp__olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1430935103&sr=8-1&keywords=HOHOKUM